#35

The next day during lunch, Newt and Thomas joined their friends and two other boys at a table. When Thomas sat down next to Minho, the Asian quickly moved to where Newt was about to sit.

The blonde glared at him. Minho ignored it and continued with the conversation he was having with Fry pan and the others.

"Newt," Thomas quietly patted the seat beside him. Newt got up and sat there, "what, babe."

Thomas pointed and Newt shifted his body. "Dang, why isn't he over here with us?" Newt wondered out loud as he watched Aris at the empty table with his gray jacket on, looking around with a blank face.

Newt and Thomas glanced at each other, worried about their friend.

Thomas was talking to Minho in the hallway when Newt ran up to them, cutting their conversation short. "Hey, Tommy. Come on, we have to be there right when the bell rings." Newt grabbed his hand slightly, "okay, where to now?"

"Janitors closer upstairs, go through the two double doors but then jump over the cement railing thing and up the stairs. Stairs on both sides so we're good." Newt winks. Thomas blushed.

"Uhm-" Minho tried to speak.

"Bye Minho!" They said in unison and the Asian watched Newt go down the hall and Thomas went across the cafeteria again.

He become angrier by the second. He felt like punching something, so he did. He threw his fist at a wall, he did no damage to the cement, but his hand was purple and bleeding.

"Great idea, Newt." Thomas smiled, taking his hat and glasses off before Newt kissed his lips. They kissed for a few minutes and Thomas pulled away for breath, but Newt moved the kisses to Thomas's neck. Kissing over the faded marks previous that week.

"Newt," Thomas moaned, but let out a quiet giggle when Newt grabbed his waist firmly. They continued to kiss.

***************
Short chapter sorry, more Newtmas trash. Do you guys want more Newt and Thomas and like have them be at Thomas's house or something? Do you guys want them to 'smut' XD. And all the stuff with Atis blah blah blah...
Comment and vote!