#27

When Thomas opened his eyes, he never expected to be at Newt's house. He didn't wanna be near Newt, period. But the blonde must have seen him in the office. The boy sat up and looked around the room. No one.
Where's Newt?
He ran his fingers through his messy hair and got off the couch. He slowly walked over to the bathroom to splash some water in his face to wake him up.

He entered the warm room and rubbed the steam that coated the mirror. He hadn't realized he was in there while Newt showered.
He closed his eyes and threw the water into his face. He checked his jaw as well, hoping he could at least talk without it hurting.

"Tommy?"

Thomas spun around at the voice and Newt stood there, his hair dripping wet and his body was in perfect view for Thomas.

Thomas gulped and tried not to look at Newt's amazing chest.

"Can you speak? Or are you gonna stand there and gape over my bloody body?" Newt had his arms crossed over his chest and a serious expression across his face.

"Uhm." Thomas' face was bright red and he rubbed his arm slightly. "Well. I was only-"

Newt grinned at the boy struggling to speak. "You were looking at my chest because we all know you want it." Newt removed his arms and placed his hands on his hips.

Thomas gulped. Honestly, he really wanted to feel his abs and chest and be with the blonde, but he knew he would get his heart broken if he tried.

"Come on, Tommy." Newt smirked and walked closer. He ran his tongue along his lips slightly and then wiped his lips with a thumb.

Oh shit. Thomas gulped. That. Looked sexual.

Newt came forward again, his chest almost pressing against Thomas'. "Tommy," Newt said with a quiet voice and grabbed his right hand.

Thomas couldn't get his eyes off the boys chest as Newt moved his hand closer to it. His cold fingers met his abs first, he closed his eyes as he felt them up and down.

Newt smiled. "You can do whatever you want, love." He whispered in his ear and Thomas bit his lip.

Not so innocent now. Newt breathed heavily as Thomas slowly continued to feel his chest. Thomas couldn't control it, he sat on his knees and kissed Newt's chest and abs.

Newt gripped Thomas' hair now and moaned lightly.

"Bloody hell, Tommy." Newt let his head fall back as Thomas sucked on his skin, raising slowly to his feet again, Thomas trailed his tongue up his chest, to his shoulder, then up his neck.

"Thomas..." Newt tried to talk as he sucked on his jaw. He glanced down at the towel around his waist and saw the bulge.

Minho then opened the door, "oh my god!" Thomas pulled away with his face burning, he leaned against the counter.

"What the hell was that, Newt?" Minho yelled at him.

"It was nothing, he came in the bathroom to clean his face and then I came out and he wanted to- what's wrong with you?" Newt explained quickly, panicking.

"You turned him horny like you jack ass!" Newt glared at him.

"Um, guys?" Thomas bit his lip.

"I had done nothing, it was his choice because he's new to this stuff. Not everyone is innocent, Minho!" Newt growled.

"Jesus, Newt! You always play with people, boys. You play with them to make yourself feel better. You use them." Minho growled back.

"That's not me, Min. You just described yourself with girls." Newt looked at him with a serious expression. Newt ushered Thomas to follow him as he tried to walk out, but Minho stopped them.

"Newt. What do you call yourself then? There's no point in denying that you play with boys feelings to make yourself feel like you matter in this world." Minho gave Newt a cold stare.

"Minho, you don't understand-" Newt tried not to cry and fought back the tears threatening to slip out.

Newt couldn't break down like this. Not in front of Tommy. He had to stay strong, he couldn't let people see how weak he was inside.

"I clearly understand Newt! You sleep with many guys to feel better. You can't handle life and all the shit you've been through in your childhood!" Minho had the two boys trapped in the bathroom now, Thomas was behind Newt as Minho backed them against the wall.

"You don't know anything about my childhood! Even when we were best friends when we were younger, when you left. Things got harder!" Newt bit his lip as a single tear fell.

Minho realized and felt bad, no one has seen Newt break apart like this. Let alone see him shed a single tear.

"Newt," Minho stepped forward but Newt pulled back and Thomas wrapped his arms over the blonde's chest they hit the wall.

"Just go, Minho. Bring Thomas home," Newt pulled away from Thomas' arms, regretting it though.

Newt got out of the room and the other two quickly did the same.

"Newt," Minho said.

"I said go." Newt felt more tears fall.

"Newtie," Thomas wanted to rub his shoulder to comfort him.

" I said get out! I need time alone okay!? How can you two bitches not understand that!" Newt turned to face them when he yelled.

Minho's heart broke at the sight of his best friend.

"Please, just get out!" Newt' voice quivered as he weakly pointed to the door behind him.

Minho sighed and headed for the door, grabbing Thomas's arm to pull him along.

"Wait, Newt." Thomas pulled at his arm, but Minho quickly ripped it off to prevent Newt to yell at the younger boy again.

Newt heard the door close behind him and he let a breath out. He was alone. Again.

Newt couldn't stop sobbing, he pulled the towel off and laid on his bed, not wanting to get dressed as he cried.

He covered his face in his pillow and screamed. "Fuck my life!" He grabbed the closest thing he could feel beside him and shot it at the wall. Glass shattering could be heard but he didn't care.

"Minho," Thomas heard the glass as he looked out the rolled down window.

"Shut up, Thomas. He's like that all the time. He'll be fine." Minho turned the breaks off and the car moved away from the blonde's house.

Thomas glared at Minho, selfish little bastard.

###############

Drama drama drama.
I need more ideas! And sorry for not updating, been busy with school and I am sick and its terrible!
Anyway, comment what should happen next, vote and ill see you soon!