Two

JIMIN'S POV

===========

Theonly_Nochu has liked your post.

Jimin's phone was sitting on his side table going off like it wasn't 6 in the morning or anything. Jimin groaned and rolled over to turn his phone completely off until he noticed that he had over 30 notifications on his lock screen.

He picked up his phone and read the username of the person that had spammed him with likes. "The only nochu? Thanks for the spam but oh my god not at 6 in the morning please." Jimin spoke to himself. He set his phone back down and rolled over facing away from his phone. Just as he was about to fall back asleep, his phone went off one last time.

He rolled back over to check the notifications one last time. He was both happy and disappointed when he saw that he now had a message from this "Nochu" guy. He wanted to sleep but he read the message and responded for unknown reasons.

Theonly_Nochu:

hey :3

Too_manyjams:

hi

why are you messaging me at 6 in the damn morning

Theonly_Nochu:

oh

sorry i just couldnt sleep so i was going through some posts and found yours

just thought i would let you know that you look hella good

Too_manyjams:

oh ok then

thanks?

i will check out your posts later since you are being so kind :)

do you have any selcas posted?

Theonly_Nochu:

i have a few

i can post a recent one though

Too_manyjams:

ok

when i wake back up i will look at them :)

bye for now~

Theonly_Nochu:

thank you

rest well :)

Theonly_Nochu has started following you.

Jimin didn't even notice the big smile on his face as he read back through the conversation he had just had with this kind man he doesn't even know the name of yet.

_________________

Mk, so I wrote this on my computer so I have no idea how the layout is on phones and stuff yet but I will get on my phone later and check it out and fix anything I need to. ♥3♥ bye for now my precious Kookie's~