Twenty-Eight

It's been a while my friends ;) ello *wink wonk*

_____

No POV

Jaehyun knocked gently on Jungkook and Jimin's bedroom door. He poked his head inside the room and saw the two sound asleep but it seems they had fallen asleep unintentionally. The blankets on the bed weren't over the top of them, their heads weren't resting on the pillows, in fact, their heads were on the opposite end of where the pillows were. Jaehyun raised a brow as he thought of what they could have possibly been doing last night.

His eyes suddenly widened. 'Oh jesus bless my mind.'  He closed the door and ran downstairs. He quickly made breakfast and by now Jimin and Jungkook had come downstairs. "I'm pretty sure Jaehyun does more around this place than you do." Jimin laughed. "What's wrong with that?" Jungkook pouted. "Jungkook, you're older than him. He's your little brother! Shouldn't you be the one making him breakfast, lunch, and dinner?" Jimin lightly flicked Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead and shook his head. "Nope! He enjoys cooking. I'm taking advantage of that." Jungkook stated proudly. Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up to help Jaehyun set the table. They all sat down and began eating silently. Jaehyun glanced up at the two and suddenly lost his appetite as he thought of what they possibly could have done last night. Jungkook looked up, catching Jaehyun's stare. "What?" Jungkook spoke. "Nothing..." Jaehyun stood up and cleared his plate.

Jungkook stood up, concerned. He followed Jaehyun into the kitchen, leaving Jimin alone in the dining room. "Are you alright? Are you sick?" Jungkook took the plate from Jaehyun's hands and cleaned it up for him. "I'm fine and I'm not sick." He turned on his heels, ready to walk away but Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "What's wrong?" He didn't bother letting go of Jaehyun's arm.

"I'm just not hungry because of some thoughts." Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "What 'thoughts'?" Jaehyun laughed a little. "When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was go into your room to see if you guys were up yet but when I went in there, you guys were in odd positions so I ran away, afraid of what you were doing last night." Jaehyun was laughing loudly now. Jungkook's eyes widened. "No! Jesus, no! Nothing happened!" Jungkook protested. "Mhm, I'm sure." Jaehyun said sarcastically, wiggling out of Jungkook's grip and running upstairs to get ready for the day.

Jungkook was frozen in place until Jimin walked in. "Um...You alright?" He walked over to Jungkook and placed his hand on his cheek. "Jungkook-ie?" Jungkook blushed a light shade of red. "Not really but sure." Jimin lightly hit him and laughed. "Which one? Yes or no?" Jungkook shook his head. "Not sure." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully. "Well anyways, Hoseok wants us to go to an amusement park with him today since we have nothing better to do with our lives." Jungkook nodded. "I'm fine with that."

~Time Skip~

Jungkook knocked on Hoseok's door. Loud footsteps could be heard and soon the door was opened. "Before you take one damn step, I have come up with a rule!" Jungkook raised a brow. "What?" Hoseok glared at the two. "I'm not third-wheeling up in this place, got it?" Jimin giggled and nodded. "Why don't you just invite another person?" Jungkook asked as he pushed passed Hoseok and plopped down on the couch. "Who would I invite? I'm so fucking lonely to the point I cry myself to sleep at night and stuff my face with animal crackers while watching Gravity Falls." Hoseok scoffed.

"Well that's why you're lonely." Jimin spoke as he lied down on the same couch Jungkook was on and rested his head in his lap. "I'm insulted." Hoseok pouted as he picked up his phone and opened his contacts. "Lisa?" He asked. Jungkook and Jimin looked up at him with questioning eyes. "Who the fuck is that?" Jungkook asked. Jimin slapped his arm. "What was that for?!" Jungkook whined. "Unnecessary cursing." Hoseok laughed and texted Lisa.

After waiting for a while, Lisa had arrived. "Hoseok!" She smiled as the two hugged. Lisa turned and saw Jungkook and Jimin. "Lisa, this is Jungkook and his boyfriend, Jimin." Hoseok pointed to Jungkook, then Jimin. "Nice to meet you! I'm Lisa." She grinned. "Ello." Jimin waved. "Jesus, let's just get going." Jungkook moved Jimin's head off his lap and stood up. Jimin pouted and made grabby hands toward Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and grabbed Jimin's hands, pulling him off the couch.

After a fairly short drive, they had arrived. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly, dragging him off to pay to get into the amusement park. Hoseok and Lisa quickly caught up, paying separately. Before Jimin could drag Jungkook any farther, Jungkook pulled his arm, back hugging him. "Be patient. We need to plan what we're doing first." Jungkook smiled. Jimin pouted as he stared at all the rides. Hoseok and Lisa showed up and they started planning.

"So should we ride rides separately or stay together as a group?" Hoseok asked. "I don't care. Whatever you guys prefer, I'm fine with." Jungkook said, still back hugging Jimin. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the two. "Quit it with the PDA." Lisa quietly laughed as Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek to purposely piss Hoseok off. "How about we just do whatever we want?" Lisa suggested. Jungkook and Hoseok nodded. "I'm staying with Jungkook though." Jimin moved away from Jungkook's hug and held his hand. Lisa and Hoseok nodded.

"Alright, I'm gonna go ride Wicked first if anyone wants to go." Hoseok said. (im using names of rides that actually exist at the amusement park i always go to) "I'll go with you." Lisa said as they both walked off. "Alright, Jimin-ie. Where do you wanna go first?" Jungkook asked. Jimin pulled on his hand as he drug him to the first ride of the day.

After hours of riding rides and plenty of screaming in excitement, everyone met up by a small restaurant. "I'm fucking starving." Jungkook groaned. Jimin hit him on the arm. "Dammit, quit doing that." Jungkook whined. Jimin hit him again, same spot. "Unnecessary swearing." Jimin spoke. Hoseok leaned closer to Lisa to whisper to her. "They were doing this earlier at my house, too. I'm pretty sure couples don't do things like this." He whispered. Lisa laughed.

"I just want cotton candy. I'm not even that hungry." Jimin pouted as he looked at a nearby cotton candy shack. "Nope. Not happening unless you have your own money." Jungkook said as he pulled out his wallet. "Look, your man is broke." He shoved the wallet in Jimin's face. Jimin pushed it away and pouted. "Fine, but you owe me cotton candy another day." Jungkook laughed. "Will do."

"Hey, I just thought of something..." Jimin said as he looked up at Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook asked as he slipped his wallet back in his pocket. "We never told Jaehyun that we were leaving." They all sat in silence for a moment. "Shit."

_____

:3 you're welcome

for a while there i was thinking of deleting this book but i have decided against it so this book will be continued :DD