Nineteen

"Jungkook...I don't want to talk about it. Let me go home please." Jimin was sobbing. He knew this would come eventually. Sure, he's already explained a little bit to Jungkook in the past but now Jungkook is asking for the full truth and it has Jimin absolutely terrified.

"Jimin, if he's hurting you then I can't let you go home to him. I just want you to be safe..." Jungkook felt a little bit of shame on himself for forcing Jimin to speak but he can't stand it anymore. Jimin always has handprints and bruises on his arms from what Jungkook can see. He hasn't seen anywhere else on Jimin's body but he's sure there are bruises there, too.

Jungkook pulled Jimin down onto his lap and embraced him tightly. He can't stand to see the smaller cry. Jimin continued crying with his head rested against Jungkook's chest.

It had been about twenty minutes now and Jungkook could hear soft snores coming from Jimin. He smiled sweetly at him even though he couldn't see it. He drew small circles on Jimin's back as he leaned back against the couch and pulled Jimin closer if it were even possible. "Why is he always crying or pissed off whenever I see him?" Jungkook jumped a little as Jaehyun came out of nowhere.

"It's none of your damn business. Could you go back upstairs now?" Jungkook despised his brother. "I was just coming to get some water and then I'll leave, you grouchy ass man." Jaehyun scoffed. Jungkook rolled his and stood up, carrying Jimin with him. He went upstairs to his room and gently placed Jimin on his bed.

Jimin stirred around a little until he settled in a comfortable position to sleep in. Jungkook couldn't contain his quiet laughter. Jimin looked too adorable at the moment.

Jungkook's POV (the rest of this chapter is good ;) not smut you thirsty potatoes

I caressed Jimin's cheek slowly until I noticed his phone slightly hanging out of his pocket. It was lit up and all I could see were notifications on his lock screen. I reached for his phone but my hand stopped before I could actually grab it.

'This is a terrible idea. What the fuck are you thinking, Jeon.' My thoughts didn't stop me though. I grabbed his phone and noticed the excessive amount of texts he had gotten. I read the name of who had sent these and anger instantly boiled inside me.

'Kim Taehyung, huh?' That name made me want to throw myself out a window. I read the first text he sent.

- where are you
7:35

- your ass better be home at 8 7:40

- istg jimin if you aren't home at 8 you know exactly what will happen to you
7:50

- ignoring me isnt going to stop me
8:15

- i bet you're at that jeon bitch's house
8:20

- im going to his place right now and if you are there, all hell is about to break loose, slut
8:35

No POV

Jungkook glanced at the time on the phone. It was now 8:50. He knows that Jimin's house isn't far from here so if Taehyung actually does know where he lives, he would be here any minute.

As if on cue, there was a knock heard downstairs. Jungkook quickly got up to go out to the hall and stop Jaehyun from answering it. Jungkook grabbed Jaehyun's arm and pulled him into his room, sitting him down next to Jimin.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jaehyun gave Jungkook a suspicious look. "You can't answer that. The person at the door isn't the nicest...let's just put it that way." Jungkook glanced at his bedroom door then at Jimin.

Jimin was still asleep and snoring softly. Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "You are so dramatic. I'm answering that. Goodbye now." Jaehyun stood up and quickly walked out to the hall and down the stairs before Jungkook could grab him. Jungkook rushed after Jaehyun but when he got downstairs, Jaehyun was at the door and Taehyung was talking to him.

"Jungkook, this guy is picking up your man." Jaehyun whispered to Jungkook as he walked back up to his room. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who had a very innocent look on his face. 'Straight up bastard right there.' Jungkook spoke in his mind. He would rather say that out loud but he knew it wouldn't end well.

"You're here for Jimin?" Jungkook asked, acting as if he didn't know what Taehyung did to the poor boy. "Yup! It's dark out now and I don't want him walking home alone in the dark." Taehyung smiled. "He was actually planning on staying here. He's already asleep." Jungkook smirked in his mind. 'Get your ass out of here now...'

"Ah...Could you wake him up? He can't stay. He has work tomorrow and it's best if he's home to get ready. His stuff is there." Jungkook knew this was a lie from Taehyung. "I'll go talk to him. Just wait here." Jungkook gestured to the living room.

He quickly went back to his room and toward Jimin. "Jimin, wake up." Jungkook didn't have to try hard. Jimin woke up almost instantly. He cracked his eyes open and smiled once he saw Jungkook. "Jimin, T-taehyung is downstairs..." Jimin's eyes widened.

"Why is he here? What did he say?" Jimin had a clear tone of panic. "He's here to walk you home. He said you have work tomorrow and your things are at your place." Jungkook pecked Jimin's cheek in an attempt to calm him.

Jimin stood up and quickly went downstairs. He stopped in his tracks the second he saw Taehyung. "Taehyung...why are you here?" Jimin congratulated himself in his mind for not stuttering. Whenever he stuttered in front of Taehyung, it gave the man a confidence boost.

"We're going home. You have work tomorrow and you need rest." Taehyung's voice was much colder than it was when he was talking to Jungkook and Jaehyun earlier. "I-I don't h-have work tomorrow." Taehyung seemed to be thinking for an excuse.

"Just come on. Let's go home." Jimin shook his head rapidly. "I'm staying here. I don't have work tomorrow so I'm staying here. Go home now. Be safe on your walk there." Jimin felt Jungkook's arms wrap around his waist in a loose grip.

Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung clenched his fist slightly at Jimin's words. "Jimin, come home, now. You're not staying here. You can't." Taehyung had obviously run out of excuses but he wasn't giving up. "Taehyung, you're not my parent. I'm staying here with Jungkook. Just go home." Jimin wasn't giving up either.

Taehyung scoffed and slammed the door as he left the house. Jungkook was extremely confused. "Something isn't right. He wouldn't give up so easily and quickly." Jungkook spoke quietly but loud enough for Jimin to hear. "True but let's not worry about that. I'm too tired for this shit." Jimin locked the front door.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand, pulling him upstairs. The two plopped onto the bed, not even bothering to change. The amount of stress and thoughts clouding their minds was tiring and sleep was just what they needed.

Jimin cuddled up next to Jungkook. Jungkook kissed the top of his head and smiled. After a few minutes, they were asleep and the room was filled with small snores.

Taehyung's POV

"That slut is going to regret being born when his ass is home."

_____

sort of a longer chapter ;) i gotchu fam ♥