Fifteen

Jungkook and Jimin decided to actually get out of Jungkook's house today and go for a walk around the park. Jungkook glanced down at their intertwined hands and then the question he's wanted to ask Jimin for awhile now came back to him when he saw that that handprint was still on Jimin's wrist.

"Chimchim, can we take a seat for a little bit?" Jimin smiled brightly at the nickname and took a seat on a nearby bench. Jungkook sat down next to him and let out a long sigh. "Is something wrong?" Jimin's smile fell. "Jimin...I have a question to ask you but I'm afraid of the answer." Jungkook couldn't find it in him to make eye contact with Jimin. "Just ask me. Don't make yourself so confused like this." The corner of Jimin's lips curled up into a very small smile.

Jungkook sighed once more before pulling all his courage together and asking the question. "Jimin...whatisthathandprintonyourwrist?" Jungkook blurted everything out at once. Jimin blinked a few times, surprised by the amount of words thrown at him so quickly. He sat there for a minute and replayed what Jungkook had said in his mind, trying to figure out what he said.

After some thinking, it finally clicked. "O-oh...um..." Jimin's head fell and he closed his eyes tightly as he tried to hold back tears. "You don't have to answer right now if you don't want to. You can answer when you are ready." Jungkook scooted closer to Jimin and pulled him into his arms. Jimin cuddled up into Jungkook's hold enjoying the comfort and warmth.

"I promise to tell you soon. I just...I don't know..." Jimin sighed and sniffled. "It's okay. Don't think about it for now." Jungkook placed his hand under Jimin's chin and lifted his head up carefully. He placed a kiss on Jimin's lips and Jimin quickly kissed back. They deepened the kiss, Jungkook's tongue fighting for dominance. Suddenly, their makeout session was interrupted by someone coughing, clearly trying to get their attention.

Both of their heads turned quickly.

...

...

...

"T-ta-taehyung...?" Jimin's voice cracked.

______

I have a feeling you have all caught on by now but if you haven't imma spoil something. TAEHYUNG IS QUITE EVIL IN DIS BOOK SOOOOOOO >:D also i really want to add smut to this book but like i fucking suck at writing smut soooo we'll see what happens :) ♥ bye bye~