Twelve

Jungkook woke up to a loud bashing sound coming from downstairs. He shot up from his bed and ran as quick as he could to where the noise had come from. He got to the kitchen and there stood his brother with a plate shattered by his feet.

"What the hell did you do?!" Jungkook wasn't in the mood for cleaning up glass this early in the morning and he knew his brother would try and use aegyo or something innocent along those lines to get him to clean it up.

"Sorry...I'm just really tired and so the plate just slipped out of my hands." Jaehyun pouted. "Well then why are you still standing there? Get cleaning." Jungkook turned on his heels and ran back to his room before Jaehyun could say anything else.

Jungkook plopped down on his bed and suddenly shot back up once his brain had recalled the events of last night. 'Did that really happen? Maybe it was just a dream. There is no way I was able to kiss him on our first meet up...oh my God...' Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the wall in front of him in shock.

Suddenly, Jaehyun opened the door and interrupted Jungkook's train of thought. "Damn...you look like you have seen some shit." Jungkook blinked a few times and turn to look at Jaehyun with disgust. "Get out, you brat." He pushed Jaehyun out the door and didn't let him say what he needed to in the first place.

~Time Skip~ (in the evening)

Jungkook and Jaehyun had eventually settled down on the couch and had turned on 'Iron Man 2' because why the hell not? Although it was Jungkook's favorite movie and there was a lot of action, he just couldn't get his mind off of Jimin. 'Just chill. He wouldn't want you at his front door without informing him anyways.' Jungkook was having an internal battle with himself. 'Fuck it...' He stood up and ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Where are you going in a hurry?" Jaehyun followed after Jungkook. "Somewhere. Now get out. I can't get dressed while you're in here." Jungkook tried shoving Jaehyun out the door but Jaehyun slipped through his hands and ran to Jungkook's bed. "Just get out!" Jungkook could not stand this brat.

Jaehyun sat on Jungkook's bed, holding his pillow in front of himself to protect himself from Jungkook. "Got yourself a date?" Jaehyun wiggled his eyebrows up and down. Jungkook walked over, throwing the pillow that Jaehyun was holding across the room. He picked Jaehyun up and put him over his shoulder, carrying him downstairs and throwing him on the couch.

Jungkook began tickling Jaehyun playfully to make him regret annoying him. Their fun was interrupted by a knock on the door. The two boys froze in place and stared at the door. "I'll get it." Jungkook stood up, fixing his hair with his hands.

He opened the door and couldn't believe his eyes. "Jimin?! What's wrong?! Are you alright?" Jungkook pulled the said male into a tight hug. Jimin's sobs were muffled as he shook his head. "I'll be in my room..." Jaehyun jumped up and quickly made his way up to his room so the two could have their space.

"Let's go to my room. You can talk to me there if you want." Jungkook put an arm around Jimin's waist as he guided him upstairs to his room. Jungkook locked his door so Jaehyun wouldn't do anything stupid and sat on his bed by Jimin. Jimin instantly tackled Jungkook in a hug and let the rest of his tears fall rapidly.

"Jimin...what happened?" Jimin tensed up. Jungkook placed a light kiss on the top of his head and Jimin quickly relaxed. "W-will you promise t-to k-keep this a s-sec-secret?" Jimin had small hiccups in between his words as he look up at Jungkook with tears still falling.

"Yes...now please, tell me happened. You're worrying me..." Jimin looked down at his feet and he began playing with his fingers. "Ta-taehy-hyung happened..." Jungkook's head snapped up and he his eyes were wide.

_______

AWWWW SHIT!!!! ;)