Twenty-one

"Jaehyun! Where is it?! You obviously took it!" Jungkook was currently on the search for his phone. Jaehyun had a hold of it earlier and Jungkook had caught a glimpse of Jaehyun reading through his texts with Jimin. Although Jungkook had caught Jaehyun with his phone, Jaehyun still is denying he had it.

Jimin was unaware of what was going on as of right now. He was caught up in watching his favorite t.v show that he didn't even realize the two brothers running around the house, knocking things over, yelling at one another, and just about everything brothers do when they fight.

"Jaehyun! This isn't funny at all! Tell me where my damn phone is you brat!" Jungkook was running up and down the stairs trying to catch Jaehyun's arm. Jaehyun laughed and ran to his room, locking the door behind him. Jungkook pounded on the door but Jaehyun didn't bother saying a word to his older brother.

"You guys are so adorable. I will admit that I hope my future relationship is like yours. So cute and fluffy!" Jaehyun shouted to Jungkook on the other side of the locked door. Jungkook stomped downstairs searching around for the key to Jaehyun's room. As he walked in front of the t.v, Jimin finally snapped back to reality.

"Yah! Move! I can't see the screen!" Jimin yelled and waved his hand toward Jungkook signalling him to move. Jungkook scoffed. "Do you even realize what's going on? Jaehyun is reading through our texts right now and he's locked himself in his room aswell so I can't get my phone back." Jungkook went back to his search.

Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly turned the t.v off and ran to Jaehyun's room. He lightly knocked on the door. "Jaehyun, could you please open the door?" Jimin asked with a higher pitched voice trying to sound cuter than he already was. Jungkook scoffed once more. "That's not going to wo-" Jungkook was cut off as Jaehyun slowly cracked his door opened.

"What?! You brat, why can't you be like this with me?!" Jungkook complained. Jimin slipped through the small crack of the door and pulled Jungkook with him. Jungkook shut the door and stood against. "Alright, Jaehyun. Now you can't get out so you might as well give up and give me my phone." Jungkook glared.

Before Jaehyun could retort, Jimin snatched the phone from his hands and smiled, his eyes disappearing. "Happy now? God, you two fight every time I'm here. Don't you have better things to do with your lives?" Jimin walked out of the room, leaving the two boys behind before they could speak up.

"Seriously, you scored big on this one." Jaehyun winked to Jungkook. "Oh fuck off. Also, you better not touch him. You'll regret being born if you do." Jungkook left the room and began looking for Jimin. "Ah, I thought you would be watching t.v again." Jimin was lying down on the couch with his arms up in the air as he held his phone up, texting.

"I've already missed most of this episode so I can't now. I'll just have to get on Netflix later." Jimin didn't sound happy at all and he was making that clear through his tone of voice. "Sorry...It's jus- I don't know, don't you find it embarrassing that my younger brother was reading out texts?" Jungkook walked over and placed himself on the couch beside the one Jimin was on.

"Yeah, a little." Jimin's eyes never left his phone screen as he spoke. "Jimin, you don't need to be angry." Jungkook stood up and jumped on top of Jimin. "Get off! You're heavy!" Jimin squirmed and tried pushing him off. "Are you calling me fat?" Jungkook jokingly pouted. "No, I know you work out. It's obviously muscle." Jimin blushed lightly.

"God, you're so cute." Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin. Jimin responded almost instantly. Jimin let out a soft moan and quickly turned his head, breaking the kiss, from embarrassment. "Aw, Jimin-ie. Are you shy?" Jungkook cupped his hands around Jimin's face and smiled. "No..." Jimin lied.

"You sound beautiful. No need to be shy." Jungkook winked. Jimin smiled and covered his face with his hands. "See! Fluffy relationship! I want one, too!" Jaehyun blurted, scaring Jimin. "I swear to God I am going to fucking beat your ass, boy!" Jungkook jumped up and ran after Jaehyun.

Jimin erupted into a fit of laughter at the sibling's behavior and fell off the couch. He pouted slightly and rubbed the back of his head.

Pting!

Jimin picked up his phone and looked at the text. "J-Jungk-kook!" Jimin was tearing up already. Jungkook must have heard the choked out yell of his name because he was almost instantly standing in front of Jimin, hugging him tightly. "What's wrong, baby?" Jimin let one tear slip down his cheek as he pulled away from the hug and showed the text to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "O-oh my God..." His hands fell to his side and he looked at Jimin with fear and sorrow. "This is why I'll be keeping you here at my house where it's actually safe." Jungkook removed Jimin's phone from his hands and threw it on the couch. He pulled him into a hug and kissed behind his ear.

"I don't know what to do anymore..." Jimin sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder. "It's alright. Don't worry about. I'll handle it." Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back in an attempt to calm the poor boy. "Everything will get better soon. I promise." Jimin backed away from the hug and looked at Jungkook with his red, puffy eyes. "You p-promise?" Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's lap.

"Yes, I promise." Jungkook nodded as if agreeing with himself and pecked Jimin's forehead. "The only thing you need to fear when you live with me is Jaehyun. He's a fucking devil." Jimin giggled and hit Jungkook's shoulder lightly. "Be nice to him!" Jungkook laughed and pecked Jimin's forehead once more.

_____

Welp! Here's an update. This is really just a filler chapter until you get to the end, then things pick up. ;) I'll have the text that Jimin received at the beginning of the next chapter. ♥