Thirty-One

The next morning was too quiet for comfort. Jimin ate alone at the table. Jungkook and Jaehyun were gone and Jimin isn't sure where they went. Jungkook isn't answering his texts or calls and it's beyond frustrating for Jimin. He sighed as he pushed his plate away and walked to the living room.

He sat down on the couch and stared at the texts he sent Jungkook. All he wanted was at least one text back and he would be happy. He stared at the bright screen until he heard a click of the door. He turned around quickly and watched as Jungkook walked in. "Where were you?!" He threw his phone onto the couch.

"You scared me! I was so worried! You wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts!" Jungkook sighed and pulled Jimin into a tight hug. "I'm sorry. I was busy." He whispered as he pecked Jimin's cheek. "Busy doing what? And where's Jaehyun? I know you took him with you." Although Jimin was still upset with what Jaehyun had done, he stilled cared for him.

"I left him at my parent's place. He can't do things like that to you. I thought it would be best to have him stay there for a while." He took his coat off and placed it over the back of the couch. "Were your parents fine with that?" Jungkook nodded. "Don't worry about it. They were fine with it."

Jungkook pulled out his phone and looked at the messages Jimin had sent to him. "Jimin...I'm really sorry that I didn't reply. That was stupid of me." Jimin pouted and nodded. "I know you're sorry..." Jimin kissed Jungkook and walked off.

"Where are you going?" Jimin turned around. "To shower." Jungkook smirked. "I'll be there soon." Jimin's eyes widened. "No! You shower separate!"

"Nope, I'll be joining you. Don't try to stop me because it's not gonna work." Jimin rolled his eyes and stomped upstairs with Jungkook following closely behind. "You're a brat." Jimin huffed out. "I know."

___

another short ass chapter

this book is my first priority right now so i'll try to update more often