Seventeen (say the name)

Jungkook woke up to an unusual amount of comforting heat surrounding him. He opened his eyes and shot up quickly. "Jimin?!" Jimin shifted closer to Jungkook to snuggle closer. Jungkook tapped Jimin lightly. "Jimin, wake up." Jimin didn't budge. "Jimin! Wake up!" Jungkook punched his shoulder lightly. Jimin finally opened his eyes and Jungkook's heart dropped when he saw them.

"Jimin? Have you been crying?" Jungkook reached out to caress Jimin's cheek but Jimin backed away. "What's wrong? What happened?" Jimin faced away from Jungkook and attempted to fall back asleep. "Wait...how did you even get in here?" Jungkook carded his hands through Jimin's hair slowly. "Your brother must have been awake still because he answered the door and sent me up here." Jimin mumbled.

"Ah...but why are you here? Not that I'm complaining." Jungkook pecked Jimin's cheek. Jimin's body froze at what Jungkook asked. He wasn't ready to tell Jungkook about the things Taehyung did to him. He doesn't remember last night, thankfully, but he does remember crying himself to sleep in Jungkook's warm embrace.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's discomfort and quickly spoke up. "Are you hungry? It's still pretty early in the morning." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck as he attempted to change the topic. "Sort of..." Jimin spoke quietly. "Want me to make us something? I'm not the best cook but I can probably manage to make some pancakes or something."

Jimin giggled and Jungkook couldn't help but to kiss the smaller boy. He hasn't seen his smile for a while now and he was happened to hear a giggle go along with his smile. "Can I help you? I know how to cook, unlike you." Jimin stood up, grabbing Jungkook's hand. "Come on. I'll show you how to properly make pancakes and not fuck them up in the process." Jimin smiled innocently.

~Small Time Skip~

Jungkook hugged Jimin from behind as the smaller cooked the pancakes. Jimin couldn't concentrate on the pancakes as Jungkook kept peppering kisses down his neck. Jimin quickly dipped his finger in the bowl of batter and swiped it across Jungkook's nose. "Yah! What did I ever do to you to deserve this?" Jungkook scrunched his nose up and couldn't contain his anger anymore.

The two soon busted into a fit of laughter. "What the fuck? Could you guys get any louder? I'm trying to sleep and I can hear you guys from my room upstairs." Jaehyun wasn't joking around. He had a solid face of 'Imma-cut-a-bitch' as he stared at the two older boys.

"Oh...sorry, Jaehyun. We will make you pancakes as a peace offering." Jimin smiled politely. He really hated moments like this. Being in someone else's house and having them get pissed at you for something you did around the place. Awkward times.

"Fuck that! You can make him pancakes all you want but I'm not doing a damn thing for that thing." Jungkook scoffed as he pointed to Jaehyun. "I'm not surprised. You're so selfish." Jaehyun looked like he was ready to fight. "No I'm not. I just don't care for you. You're old enough to take care of yourself anyways." Jungkook couldn't be any more annoyed at this point. He considered his younger brother, Jaehyun, as the living Devil.

"You guys fight like a married couple. Now shut the hell up and come get your pancakes." Jimin was planning on hit them both with the burning hot frying pan but he thought about it for a while and decided that wasn't the best way to get them quiet.

~Time Skip~

Jimin and Jungkook had already watched the first and second movies of Iron Man when Jimin finally decided it was getting late and he should be leaving. "Why can't you just sleepover?" Jungkook knew he looked desperate right now but he didn't care.

"Taehyung will be upset. I already told you that." Jimin frowned.  "Jimin-ie...when will you tell me what's up with that Taehyung guy?" Jimin instantly felt a sharp pain in his chest. "This is why I want to know."

"What do you mean?" Jimin wasn't stalling. He really didn't know what Jungkook meant. "Every time you see him or I mention him, your happiness instantly fades away. I'm worried for you..." Jungkook pulled Jimin into his lap.

Jimin's eyes were glossy as tears threatened to fall but he held them back and sniffled every once in awhile. "Jimin, I need to know what's going on. I can't let you go home to him. You're obviously scared of him." Jungkook stated. He was trying to sound sincere but he was extremely frustrated at the moment.

_____

HA BITCH! I'm stopping this chapter right here! ;) Anyways, if there are any typos then sorry but I wrote this at like one in the morning and I'm just barely posting it now Dx sorry