Twenty-four

No POV

Standing on the other side of the door was...

The mailman. (A/N: YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TAEHYUNG DIDN'T YOU)

Jungkook let out a loud breathe in happiness. The man handed him a box and smiled as he walked away. Jimin peeked around the corner. "Who was it?" He asked quietly. "Just the mailman. Thank god." Jungkook set the box on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen for some scissors. He came back and cut the box open.

Jaehyun soon came in and glanced at the box. "Is that for me?" He sounded excited. "Nope. This is mine. Go eat." Jungkook deadpanned. He grabbed the item in the box and smiled brightly. "Finally! I've been waiting for about three weeks for this to arrive. He turned to Jimin and showed him. "An Iron Man action figure. Seriously? Are you three?" He had his arms folded and was leaning up against the wall. He rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen to finish his breakfast.

Jungkook pouted and looked down at the figurine. "You're beautiful to me." He smiled once again. "Oh my God. You're talking to it?!" Jaehyun looked at him in disbelief. "I told you to go eat!" He placed the figurine back in it's box gently. He carried it up to his room, taking it back out of the box and placing it on his shelf. "Perfect..." He sighed, keeping a smile on his face.

His happy thoughts were interrupted by loud knocking. His heart stopped. The first thought to make it's way back to his mind was 'Jimin'. He rushed downstairs quietly and made his way back to the front door. Jimin was now standing behind him, his hand on Jungkook's shoulders and his head just slightly peeking out from behind.

Jungkook didn't hesitate this time. He opened the door knowing who would be there this time around. "What do you want?" His smile was gone a while ago. "Jimin. He's coming home now." Taehyung and Jungkook's expressions were the same. No emotion in their faces nor their tones. "He's not going home. He's staying here. Possibly even moving in." Jungkook wasn't afraid of Taehyung's next move. He wanted him to know that Jimin wasn't his and he couldn't just push him around like he always did.

"J-jungkookie...no...bad idea." Jimin whispered. He didn't want Jungkook pushing Taehyung over the edge. Taehyung has anger management issues. He could already tell this wasn't going to end well. Just to ruin the tense mood around the room, Jaehyun came in, skipping his way along toward the door. "Ello! Damn, the hot guy again. Honestly man, are you single?" He was talking to Taehyung. Everybody was now looking at the younger male, Jaehyun, with confusion and disbelief. "Jaeyun, get your ass out of here. Now is not the time. Well, never is the time." Jungkook pointed toward the stairs trying to get Jaehyung to go up to his room.

"Come on, Jaehyun. Let's go play a game or something." Jimin politely offered as he lightly grabbed Jaehyun's arm and walked him upstairs. Jungkook turned back to Taehyung. "I'm serious. You aren't taking him back to your place. I know what things you do to him." Jungkook was struggling to contain his anger. If he didn't contain it, a fight would probably happen and that would obviously catch Jimin's attention. Exactly what he didn't want to happen.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I've done nothing wrong. Whatever Jimin is telling you is a lie. I would never hurt him." Taehyung was trying to play innocent. "Taehyung, I've heard it happen before. Jimin has never brought the subject up. You've traumatized him. He's terrified of you! Can't you see that?!" Jungkook's anger was slowly seeping out of him.

"Do you really have a say in this? He lives with me. I'm taking him home now." Taehyung ignored Jungkook's yelling. "He doesn't want to go "home". He technically doesn't even live there anymore. He's moving in with Jaehyun and I." Jungkook smirked. Victory was obviously his. "Like hell he is. Bring him down here. I wanna hear from him." Jungkook scoffed and fetched Jimin. "Jimin, are you really moving in with this bitch?" Taehyung pointed toward Jungkook.

Jimin was stunned at first. 'What had Jungkook told him?' His thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook coughed quietly trying to get Jimin's attention. "Well? Are you?" Taehyung was getting impatient. "Y-yes..." Jimin mentally slapped himself for stuttering. He needs to be strong in front of Taehyung. He can't let him beat him down like this. Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jungkook smirked. "We'll be over there tomorrow afternoon to get his stuff." Jungkook placed his hand on the doorknob. He just wanted Taehyung out of this damn place.

"Jimin, can I talk to you?" Jungkook was shocked that Taehyung had the guts to ask that. Jimin glanced and Jungkook. He had fear written all over. "Uh...s-sure." Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him onto the porch. "I'll wait here. Don't try anything stupid." Jungkook glared at Taehyung and slowly closed the door. "Jimin, why?" Jimin was confused. Taehyung actually looked concerned. "Taehyung, y-you..." Jimin didn't finish his sentence. "I what?"

"You s-scare me..." Jimin looked down, pouting. "I scare you?" Taehyung scoffed. "Jimin, you can't move in with him!" Jimin looked back up at Taehyung. "Don't change the subject! That has nothing to do with what we were just talking about!" Jimin was proud that he finally had the courage to yell at Taehyung.

All confidence was suddenly lost. A sharp sting was in Jimin's left cheek. Taehyung had slapped him. "Fuck you!" And with that, he was gone. Jimin's legs started going weak and tears were threatening to fall. He held his cheek and collapsed. He let his tears fall. He wasn't bothered by it. He just needed to cry and let all the emotion drain out through the tears and whimpers.

Jungkook quickly opened the door and kneeled down beside Jimin. "Jimin...come here." He carefully lifted Jimin up, helping him stand. He replaced Jimin's hand with his own hand. He lightly brushed his thumb across Jimin's cheek. The sight of Jimin crying was something he was scared of. It was so hard to see him hurt. "I love you..." He spoke softly and quietly. Jimin smiled. "I love you, too." He hugged him tightly.

"How about we go eat some ice cream. It's like a cure for pain, remember? I have some in the freezer." Jimin giggled. "Strawberry?" He looked up at Jungkook with a playful glare. "Yup!" This time, they were both smiling and laughing lightly.

Once Jimin gets moved in, everything will be better. Taehyung wouldn't be able to harm him. Jungkook smiled at the thought as he watched Jimin eat his icecream happily. "Good Lord, what was going on down here?" Jaehyun was always your man if you needed someone to ruin the mood. "Nobody wants to talk about it. Go to bed." Jungkook glared at Jaehyun mouthing something that Jaehyun couldn't quite figure out. Jaehyun didn't need to know what Jungkook had tried to say to get the message he shouldn't be talking about what had happened.

Jaehyun rushed back upstairs, leaving the two in a peaceful place. "Done?" Jimin pouted and shook his head. "One more scoop please!" He smiled, eyes turning to crescents. Jungkook laughed and did as Jimin had asked. "I made a smart decision when I messaged you." Jimin could only nod with his mouth being full.

_____

This isn't the end...idk if you thought it was or not but just thought I would let ya know. :3 Anyways, long ass chapter! Happy? Okie, good. Bai bai! ♥