Thirty

Jimin stood up abruptly and rushed out of the younger's room. He shut the door, eyes still wide as he walked down the hall to his shared room with Jungkook. He walked into the room, Jungkook was on the bed, leaning against the headboard as he played on his phone.

Jimin walked in, eyes wide, staggering over to the bed. Jungkook looked at him with concern and quickly set his phone down on the bedside table. "Jimin? Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Tears started running down Jimin's cheeks but his eyes were still wide. He didn't look sad, he looked terrified.

"Jimin?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of him. "J-Jungk-kook..." Jimin was short on breath. "Your br-brother kis-kissed me." Jimin's eyes were still wide he hadn't blinked much. The second the sentence left Jimin's mouth, Jungkook stood up, stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Jimin could hear Jaehyun's door open and he new the poor boy was about to regret everything. Jimin felt bad for getting Jaehyun into such trouble with Jungkook but he wouldn't be able to live with the fact that he was kissed by his boyfriend's brother.

Jimin cried silently. His tears soon caused him to feel tired and worn out. He was now silent as he layed in bed and listened to the yells from the other room. Jaehyun and Jungkook never got along from the beginning but having Jimin here seemed to help but now everything is back to how it was when Jimin didn't live here.

Jungkook taking his anger out on Jaehyun, yelling and screaming at the poor boy. 'Why does he remind me of...Taehyung?' Jimin scolded himself for that thought. 'No Jimin. He's nothing like Taehyung. Taehyung hurt you. Jungkook helped you and loves you.' 'He's scaring me though...the way Taehyung scared me.' Jimin let tears fall but he put no effort into crying, whimpering, pouting.

He was too tired for all of this. He was desperate for rest. Jungkook came into the room, pissed off as ever. He turned the lights off, climbed into bed and fell asleep. All this without a single word said in between.

Jimin sighed and rolled over, back facing Jungkook. He stared at the blank white wall until sleep crept in and took him over.

___

well jesus this is dramatic 0-0

explanation: the reason jimin makes such a big deal outta the kiss is because in this book taehyung practically raped him so being touched in any way from someone besides jungkook makes him extremely uncomfortable