Nine

Nobodys POV

Jungkook sat in the cafe tapping his foot nervously. Jimin was only five minutes late but that still had Jungkook at the edge of his seat wondering if Jimin had stood him up. Suddenly the bell above the door rang signalling that a customer had arrived.

Jungkook looked to the door and finally found who had him on the verge of passing out from nerves. Jimin waved to Jungkook and smiled causing his eyes to turn into crescents and his cute chubby cheeks to stand out more. Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and waved back.

Jimin sat down and everything was instantly awkward. "So...should we order something?" Jungkook broke the silence. "O-oh...yeah sure." Jimin mentally slapped himself for stuttering. A waiter walked over and took their orders. "What can I get you guys?" "Uh, can I get a caramel macchiato?" Jimin handed the waiter his menu and smiled. "Can I get the same? Thank you." Jungkook handed over his menu. The waiter walked away with a wink towards Jungkook.

"This is awkward. Anything interesting to talk about?" Jimin asked. "Well...I guess we can start by getting to know each other. We can ask each other questions and answer honestly." Jungkook finally was able to relax and sit back in his chair. The tension seemed to have left the room and everything was a bit more comfortable now.

"Alright! I'll start simple. Favorite color? Mine's baby blue and white." Jimin smiled brightly. "Ah, I like red, black, and white. Favorite idol? Mine's GD." Jimin perked up and Jungkook noticed small hearts forming in his eyes. "Mine is Agust D! He's pretty cute." Jimin whispered the last part and Jungkook held back a laugh.

"Here's your two caramel macchiatos." the waiter placed the drinks down and slipped a piece of paper under Jungkook's drink. "Ah, thank you." Jimin said a little coldly as he noticed the paper under Jungkook's drink. The waiter left and Jungkook took the paper and ripped it up. "The only number I care for here is yours." He smiled and Jimin felt his cheeks heat up a little.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Seeing this gave him a confidence boost and he decided his next question would be one he didn't even think about asking. "Ideal date?" Jimin's head shot up, cheeks even darker. "W-well...I personally l-like more calm d-dates. Something like w-walking along the b-beach or a p-picnic." Jimin wanted to just walk out right now. He couldn't believe how flustered Jungkook could make him.

Jungkook mentally smirked. "Good to know. You have anymore questions you wanna ask me?" "W-well, yes actually I do. Why did y-you want to know what my ideal d-date was?" Jimin didn't even bother thinking about his stuttering because at this point, he was used to it. "Future reference." This time, Jungkook's smirk wasn't in his mind. Jimin's eyes went wide. 'Did he just say...future reference?! What is that supposed to mean?!' Jimin was internally screaming.

As if Jungkook could read Jimin's mind he spoke up. "Yes, I'm talking about you and me on a date." Jungkook was proud of himself for being able to even think about these things let alone say them out loud. Jimin was practically a tomato now. "O-oh..." "If you're fine with that of course." Jungkook quickly replied. "Wait! You're asking me out on a date?" Jimin didn't want to embarrass himself if he was wrong but he just had to ask. "Yeah, only if you want to." "S-sure...it wouldn't hurt to try, I guess." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook made a note in his mind to go to the hospital after this. He wasn't sure if his heart was going to make it or not. It was pounding against his chest causing it to ache. 'Jimin? What are you doing to me? I have never had confidence like this and my heart seems to think you are the one for my like.' Jungkook couldn't help but let that bunny smile of his stay plastered to his face as he stared at a flustered Jimin.

____

Short ass chapter but long ass paragraphs ;) ok so i got ready for school and stuff and then i was about to leave and my head just started like pounding and i got dizzy so i stayed home so i was able to update this way earlier than i thought i would ♥