Sixteen

"Hello, Jimin." Taehyung smiled toward Jimin, stealing a few glances toward the boy his was cuddled up to. "T-taehyung...what are you doing here? I thought you were going to be out of town for a few days." Jimin looked absolutely terrified and Jungkook didn't let that go unnoticed. He quickly reacted by pulling Jimin a little closer to his side and looking up at Taehyung with no emotion.

"I was going to be out of town but my plans were canceled. You weren't home so I decided it was a perfect day for a walk but that was ruined when I came across you two..." He looked at Jungkook with pure disgust. "W-well I guess y-you can continue your walk n-now..." Jimin slowly stood up from the bench, hanging on tightly to Jungkook's hand. "I don't know. I'm afraid I might come across more people kissing now."

"Well then, it was nice seeing you again but we will be going now." Jungkook forced a smile toward Taehyung. He quickly turned on his heels and dragged Jimin behind him. "J-Jungkook..." Jimin whimpered and Jungkook quickly realized that he had a tight grip on the boy's hand causing him pain. "I'm so sorry! I'm just a little pissed right now." Jungkook kissed Jimin's hand. "It's okay. I understand." Jimin smiled up at Jungkook and Jungkook felt like melting. His smile was so perfect, adorable, and bright. Jungkook could go on about his smile for days but he would rather spend those days actually interacting with Jimin.

"How about we go somewhere to cheer you up?" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and began walking slowly, giving Jimin time to think. "Like where?" Jungkook thought for a second. "Ice cream? Everybody loves ice cream." He smiled at his choice and mentally patted himself on the back because he knew ice cream cheered everybody up.

"Yeah! I even have my wallet with me today so I can actually afford it!" Jimin was glowing brighter than the sun (Hoseok) at the mention of getting ice cream. "Um, no." Jimin looked up at Jungkook in confusion. "I'm paying. It was my idea to take you so I will be paying." Jungkook pointed at his own chest as he spoke.

~Time Skip~ (sitting at a booth eating their ice cream)

After a long ten minutes of deciding, Jimin had chose strawberry ice cream and Jungkook had gone with vanilla. "Thank you~" Jimin stuffed another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "No problem. Anything to cheer you up." Jungkook smiled at how the boy's cheeks would puff out every time he ate a big spoonful. "What time is it?" Jungkook glanced down at his watch. "A little after five. Why?" Jungkook took another bite. "Just wondering."

Jungkook didn't bother asking anymore questions but he knew Jimin was lying. He wasn't "just wondering", it was obvious that there was a reason behind his question. Jimin finished his bowl of ice cream and threw the foam bowl into the garbage. He letting out an excited squeak when the bowl made it into the garbage can. Jungkook laughed at his adorableness.

~Time Skip~ (my lazy ass tho, anyways they are now in front of Jimin's house after hanging out for a few more hours. :p)

Jungkook decided to kindly walk Jimin to his house since it was now dark and because he really just wanted to spend more time with the adorable ball of fluff. "Thank you for walking me home. What time is it now?" Jimin gestured to Jungkook's watch. Once again, Jungkook glanced down and read the time out loud. "Eight-thirty." Jungkook didn't miss how Jimin's smiled instantly fell.

To cover up his questions, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a sweet kiss. Jimin smiled in between the kiss, feeling his body warm up with happiness. "Alright, it's pretty late so I'll be going now. I'll text you when I get home, alright?" Jimin nodded and waved to Jungkook as he walked away.

Jimin's POV

I opened the door quietly and prayed in my head that I would make no noise as I made my way into the house. Unfortunately, as I closed the door and turned around, there he was. Kim Taehyung. "Wow, it's eight-thirty. You do realize that, right?" I gulped and couldn't help but shiver when I saw the smirk on Taehyung's face. "And now you aren't even talking to me..." Taehyung tsked. "Bad boys get punished, Jimin-ie." And with that, Taehyung planted his lips on mine.

______

mhm...that just happened. i have no idea where im going with this story because im just coming up with ideas as i go but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯