Thirteen

***NOT PROOFREAD***

Jimin never finished explaining what exactly had happened between him and Taehyung because he had fell asleep in Jungkook's arms before he could. Jungkook decided to let him sleep since he was obviously overwhelmed at the moment.

Jungkook rubbed soothing circles on Jimin's back as the boy slept. Jungkook couldn't help but to stare at Jimin's perfect features. Jimin was just everything in Jungkook's eyes. The boy was perfect the way he was and he hoped Jimin knew that.

Jungkook's eyes stop when he noticed that Jimin's sleeve had rolled up a little and there was a very faint handprint on his wrist. Jungkook reached out and touched it lightly but unfortunately, not light enough. Jimin squirmed a little and stretched.

"Good nap?" Jungkook smiled at Jimin's cute little hands as they reached out through the air as he stretched. Jimin nodded and looked back at Jungkook. Jungkook took advantage of the small distance between them and leaned forward, pecking Jimin on the lips. Jimin blushed and shoved his face into a pillow.

"How long did I make you wait?" Jimin spoke, voice muffled from the pillow. "Don't worry about that. It's quite late now, though. Have you eaten?" Jungkook sat up and looked down at Jimin. Jimin lifted his head and shook it. "Okay, let's head downstairs and get you something to eat. Hm?"

Jimin got up and clung to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't question it and began walking towards his door to unlock it but Jimin quickly interrupted him. "Sorry if I seem annoying and clingy...I just am not good with new places and people..." Jungkook lifted Jimin's head up and pecked him on the lips once again. "You're fine, Jimin-ie." Jungkook smiled. Jimin blushed and Jungkook guided him downstairs to the kitchen.

"Alright, what sounds good to you?" Jungkook opened the fridge looking for some ideas of what to get Jimin. "I don't really care..." Jimin stood in the middle of the kitchen awkwardly. "How about...a cup of ramen? I know it's basic and all but that's just about all I know how to make." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled. Jimin giggled and nodded his head.

Jungkook walked to Jimin and stopped right in front of him. Jimin was mesmerized by Jungkook's perfect face that he hadn't even realized that the other was asking him to move over so he could open the cupboard. Suddenly, Jungkook picked Jimin up and set him on the counter. Jimin blushed and covered his face with the oversized sleeves of the sweatshirt he was wearing. Jungkook knelt down and opened the cupboard but the problem was that his head was now between Jimin's legs.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! It's early in the morning so I didn't think this would be happening so early!" Jungkook knew that voice the second he heard 'oh'. Jungkook's head shot up and he quickly stood up, looking at Jaehyun. "It's not what it looks like! I was just grabbing a pot out of the cupboard!" Jungkook's face was bright red. Jaehyun smirked. "Oh really? I'll leave you to...it." He laughed and ran back upstairs.

Jungkook turned to Jimin. "Now do you see what I deal with every single day of my life?" Jungkook pointed towards Jaehyun's room with disgust on his face. Jimin just laughed and nodded.

~Time Skip~ (jimin finished eating and they are back in jungkooks room)

Jungkook and Jimin were cuddled up on Jungkook's bed under his sheets watching a movie together. Jungkook kept leaving light pecks on Jimin's head and Jimin would hum in delight. After a while, Jungkook heard soft snores coming from Jimin and he slowly lowered Jimin's head down on the pillow behind him. Jungkook quickly turned the movie off and plopped back down beside Jimin, kissing him on the cheek.

"Jimin...I know you are asleep and all but I just want you to know that I really do love you..." Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes ready to sleep but then Jimin piped up.

"I love you, too."

_________________________

ITS MIDNIGHT AND IM TIRED AS HELL BECAUSE I WENT TO BED AT LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING YESTERDAY SO NOW I FEEL LIKE LIVING DEATH >-<