Thirty-two

"Jungkook!" Jimin hopped off his bed and ran downstairs. "Jungkook!" He ran straight to the living room and threw himself onto Jungkook. "Jesus, what is it?" Jimin squealed and held his phone up. "I get to babysit my sister's daughter for a week." Jungkook raised a brow. "Ok...? What's so exciting about that?"

"She's just so precious! She's so small, too! She's just so- she's so adorable!" Jimin rambled on. "Hm, that's great." Jungkook kissed Jimin and pushed him aside so he could see the t.v.

Jimin pouted and stared at Jungkook. Jungkook laughed as he saw Jimin's pout. "What's wrong?" "Is the t.v more important?" Jungkook wasn't expecting that. "Of course not." He tugged on Jimin's sleeve and pulled him into a kiss.

"When is she coming over?" Jimin glanced at his phone. "Today at 2." Jungkook looked up at the clock and nodded. "Alright, that's really soon." Jimin nodded and clapped his hands together.

Jungkook smiled at his excitement and couldn't help but to fall harder for him. "We should probably clean this place up if she's going to be here in like, 15 minutes." Jimin's eyes widened with realization as he shot up from the couch and scurried off to start cleaning. 

Jungkook turned the t.v off and followed after Jimin.

~Time Skip~

"I assume that's her?" Jungkook looked up at Jimin after hearing knocking. Jimin smiled and ran to the door, opening it up. "Ah, Jimin. Thank you so much for offering to watch her." Jimin grinned as he hugged his sister. "No problem." A little girl waddled passed Jimin and into the house.

Her mouth was slightly open as she took in her surrounding and plopped down on the floor and giggled. "Looks like she's already comfortable with this." His sister chuckled. "If she ever gets out of hand or if you ever get too stressed, call up one of our cousins or something."

"Do you not trust me?" Jimin playfully pouted. His sister laughed and hit his arm lightly. "Plus, I have someone to help me already." Jimin added. His sister stopped and looked into the house in confusion. "Who?"

"Jungkook." After hearing his name, Jungkook quickly stood up and walked to the door. "Yeah?" He looked down at the little girl playing on the floor and couldn't deny that she really was adorable.

"Nothing, I just wanted to prove that I actually have someone to help me." Jungkook nodded and waved at Jimin's sister. "Hello." She looked back to Jimin. "Who's that?" Jimin smiled and looked up at Jungkook. "My boyfriend. Now please trust me and leave. I really wanna play with her."

He talked with his sister for a while longer and she soon left. Jimin rushed over to the little girl and picked her up. "I haven't seen you in forever." He pecked the girl's forehead, sending her into a fit of giggles. Jungkook cooed at them from a distance.

"Hyejin, this is Jungkook." Jimin walked over to Jungkook and Hyejin smiled at him. Jungkook tickled her little tummy as she squealed and hugged Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook took her from Jimin's arms and smiled at her. Jimin smiled softly at the two bonding so quickly.

"She's not fond of strangers so this is a bit odd." Jungkook looked over and Jimin and smirked. "I'm irresistible." Jungkook flipped his imaginary long hair. Jimin scoffed and looked back at Hyejin who had now cuddle up against Jungkook's shoulder and nuzzled her face against his neck.

Jimin's heart melted as Jungkook sat down on the couch and cuddled the little girl, letting her fall asleep on his lap. "You two are so cute." Jimin whined. "I know." Jungkook chuckled quietly. "Sometimes I think you are just overly confident in yourself." Jimin shook his head.

___

i have a very good reason as to why i havent updated much so dont get mad v.v