Twenty-six

No POV

Jungkook and Jimin's hands were intertwined as they walked up the steps of Taehyung's house. Jimin took a deep breath as he knocked three times, all knocks being very light. Taehyung didn't take long to show up and open the door. Nobody said a word as Taehyung opened the door and left to go back into one of the rooms. Jimin drug Jungkook up to his room, Jungkook struggling to stay on his feet as Jimin pulled him along.

Jimin walked into his room and realized that Taehyung had accepted this situation quickly. There were already some boxes for Jimin to put his things in sitting on his bed. Jimin wasn't sure if he should be hurt by the fact that Taehyung was rushing him out or happy. "Before we start packing, just know that any pictures you find, pack them. Any pictures. Understand?" Jimin walked over to a shelf on his wall and picked up a framed picture of him and a girl.

Jimin smiled down at it and he lightly caressed his thumb over the girl's face. "Who's that?" Jungkook piped up. Jimin didn't say a word as his smile fell and his eyes became glossy with tears. Jimin ignored Jungkook's question and placed the picture into one of the many boxes. "Let's get this over with. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." Jimin began packing quickly and Jungkook soon joined in.

Jungkook had already cleared a couple of spots in the room and he stopped when he opened the top drawer of Jimin's dresser, revealing a picture of what seemed to be Jimin's family. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and lifted the picture up, turning to Jimin. "Is this your family?" Jungkook slightly smiled at the people in the photo. Jimin had no emotion on his face as he answered. "Yeah...they passed away in a car accident. I was at work when it happened." Jimin still didn't have any new tone or wavering voice.

"O-Oh...I'm sorry..." Jungkook felt bad for accidentally bringing the subject up of his family passing away. It was pretty bad timing. "Don't be." Jimin began taping a couple of boxes shut. "Don't you miss them?" Jungkook was confused about Jimin's slightly cold attitude. "One of them..." There was the reaction Jungkook was expecting at the beginning. Jimin's eyes were once again glossy and his voice cracked.

"Let's not talk about it for now if it's difficult." Jungkook finished cleaning up the corner of the room that he was in. Jimin nodded and finished taping off the boxes.

~Time Skip~ (back at jungkook's house with the boxes)

"I swear I broke my legs." Jimin whined as Jaehyun walked in with more ice in a bag to put on Jimin's legs. Jimin had an extremely difficult time hauling the boxes around and his legs weren't taking it so well. "Jimin, you're being dramatic. It wasn't that bad. It was just a few boxes and they weren't that heavy." Jungkook rolled his eyes in a playful way. Jimin glared at Jungkook and thanked Jaehyun.

"Jimin, you can rest and I will help Jungkook with these." Jaehyun waved his hand toward the boxes scattered around the living room. "When the fuck did you get so generous and sweet?" Jungkook look both shocked and disgusted. "What's wrong with me being nice?!" Jaehyun glared. Jimin rolled his eyes and reached over the armrest on the couch, slapping Jungkook's arm. "Yah! What was that for? If you hit me, hit him, too!" Jungkook whined.

"Jungkook, you aren't five years old. Be nice to your brother." Jimin scolded. "You sound like our mother." Jungkook scoffed as he pointed to both himself and Jaehyun. Jaehyun laughed and nodded in agreement with Jungkook. Jimin turned toward the t.v and turned it on, his favorite show coming up instantly. "Alright, Jaehyun. When you carry these up, just place them on my bed and Jimin and I will unpack them." Jaehyun nodded and grabbed a fairly large box, hauling it upstairs.

Jungkook did the same and the process repeated itself until all the boxes had been removed from the living room. Jaehyun came stumbling down the stairs and plopped down beside Jimin. "I feel your pain, Jimin-ie hyung." Jaehyun whined as he curled up under the same blanket as Jimin. Jungkook glared at Jaehyun and coughed to get his attention. "If you didn't remember, that's my boyfriend. I'm the only one that can cuddle with him." Jungkook glared at his younger brother.

"Calm your dick, Jungkook. It's just your brother." Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes as he snuggled closer to Jaehyun. He really just wanted a reaction from Jungkook. Jaehyun seemed to pick up on Jimin's true intentions as he buried his head in Jimin's chest.

Jungkook's fists curled up and his knuckles turned white as he watch the scene before him. "Jaehyun, get away from him." Jungkook snapped. The two boys started laughing and Jaehyun jumped up, hitting Jungkook and walking off.

"You get angry so easily, it's kind of hot." Jimin smirked. "Good Lord Jimin. Is that what that was? You trying to upset me on purpose?" Jungkook didn't wait for Jimin's response as he playfully stomped up to their room. Jimin giggled at the scene and slowly made his way up to Jungkook.

____
So now that Jimin has moved in with Jungkook and Jaehyun, I can refer to Jungkook's room as 'their room' since it's also Jimin's... just clearing shit up 👌🏻