Ten

Nobodys POV

Jungkook and Jimin had talked for hours now and the tension between them and those awkward silences were now gone. It was getting dark now so they decided to leave the cafe and go for a walk.

"That was fun. I really thought it would be awkward and we would never talk again." Jimin said with a small smile on his face. "I enjoyed it. And even if it would have been awkward, we would have still talked. But anyways, we're here." Jungkook smiled wide even though Jimin couldn't see it very well in the dark.

Jimin looked up from the ground and took in his surroundings. They were now at the park. "Why are we here?" "I was wondering if we could just sit down somewhere and watch the stars." Jungkook pointed towards a large willow tree as a suggestion of somewhere to sit. "Oh, that sounds good. " Jimin smiled and they walked hand-in-hand to the tree.

Jungkook sat against the tree trunk with his legs spread apart. He patted the spot in between his legs and Jimin blushed a crimson color. Jimin sat down between Jungkook's legs with his back against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's stomach. Although they were both looking at the stars, neither of them were thinking about the stars.

Jimin's POV

'Oh my God! He's so perfect! I regret nothing. Meeting up with him was the greatest decision I have ever made!!'

Jungkook's POV

'He's so precious! He's like glass, so fragile. I hope he isn't too fragile in be-' 

Nobodys POV

Jungkook's inappropriate thoughts were cut off when Jimin let out a kitten sneeze. Jungkook giggled and smiled while Jimin blushed and giggled as well. "I don't think I've ever been this happy before." Jungkook spoke up. Jimin was ready to say something but was cut off when he felt something soft on his lips. Jungkook had quickly planted a gentle kiss on Jimin's soft lips.

Jungkook pulled away and hid his head in his hands. "I'm sorry!" he yelled. Jimin couldn't help but laugh at the younger. "It's fine. I would have done the same thing." Jungkook lifted his head back up. "Well, it's getting la-" This time, Jimin kissed Jungkook. Jimin pulled away quickly. "You're right. It's getting pretty late. Would you mind walking me home? I don't live far from here." Jimin spoke softly.

"A-ah, sure. I'd love to." Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's hand helping him up, too. They walked hand-in-hand again as they made their way down the sidewalk.

Pting!

Pting!

Pting!

Jungkook groaned. He knew who was texting him. 'That damn ho.' he cursed in his head. Jimin noticed the annoyed look on Jungkook's face and giggled. "Ah, this is my place." Jimin broke the silence, pulling Jungkook's hand and dragging him towards a white house. The house wasn't small or massive. It was two levels and everything looked new. Jimin guided Jungkook up the steps and knocked on the front door. 

"Why are you knockin-" Jungkook was cut off for the nth time tonight when a shirtless boy opened the door. "Jimin?" the boy had a raspy voice as he stared at Jimin with a confused and tired look. "Taehyung! Where is your shirt! Dammit!" Jimin scolded the blonde boy and shoved him back into the house. Jungkook stood back watching the scene and laughed.

Jimin quickly shut the door again and turned to Jungkook. "That's my roommate, Taehyung. He's practically an alien and has zero respect for others. Sorry about him." Jimin look down in embarrassment. Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin up gently and placed a soft peck on Jimin's lips. "It's alright. I'll get going now. I hope tonight was good for you." Jimin's face lit up. "Absolutely! I hope to meet again soon."

"Well of course we will, Mochi. We still have a date planned. Remember?" Jungkook smirked. "A-ah, yes." Jimin smiled, "Ok...I'll go now. Bye!" Jungkook turned around and waved as he walked away. "Bye Kookie!" Jimin's heart was pounding like crazy.

Jimin's POV

I opened the door and there he was. Tae still didn't have a shirt on and he was leaning against the wall smirking. "What?" Jimin asked, kicking his shoes off. "Got yourself a man?" Taehyung smirked and let out a small laugh. "Wh-why should yo-you care? And his name is Jungkook and he's taking me on a date soon. Now go to sleep." Jimin shoved passed Taehyung and walked upstairs, locking his door behind him.

_______

Are you curious about what's up with Jimin and Taehyung????? Well my thirsty hos...you will know soon ;)