Fourteen

Jimin woke up to nothing beside him. He didn't panic though because he could hear small sounds of voices coming from downstairs. He got up slowly and began walking downstairs. He go to the bottom of the stairs when he realized his legs were extremely cold. He glanced down and instantly ran back upstairs. He wasn't wearing pants.

"Where the fuck did my pants go?" Jimin was searching all over Jungkook's room for his pants but they seemed to not be anywhere. "What are you looking for?" Jimin jumped a little but soon recognized the voice. "What the hell did you do with my pants?!" Jimin lightly hit Jungkook's chest.

"I didn't do anything..." Jungkook lifted his hands up. "Yeah right. I went to bed with my pants on and now they are gone. What the fuck did you do?" Jimin glared harshly. "Someone woke up a little moody. Damn...you're hot when you give me attitude." Jungkook smirked. "You're ridiculous." Jimin facepalmed himself and then continued his search around the room for his pants.

"Jungkook! Please just tell me where they are." Jimin pouted. He really did want his pants. He was desperate for them. He didn't like the feeling of walking around a house he wasn't very familiar with, half naked. "Okay, okay fine. They're under the bed. I was kind of hoping you wouldn't have noticed your pants were gone." Jungkook pouted and Jimin quickly ran to the bed and grabbed his pants.

"I will kill you in your sleep. I'm not lying." Jimin put his pants on and hit Jungkook's chest again. "You are always killing me with your looks. I'm already dead." Jungkook hugged Jimin and let go, giving him a loving kiss. Just then, the door opened. Jungkook turned around instantly because he knew exactly who was at the door. "Dammit, Jaehyun! You are such a fucking cockblock!" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin hit Jungkook, once again. "We weren't going to be doing anything so leave him alone." Jimin glared at Jungkook. "Well anyways...I just came to say that I finished cooking the pancakes so you can come eat now." Jaehyun smiled kindly and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Jimin was about to take a step toward the door but Jungkook quickly placed his hand on Jimin's chest to stop him. "Did you see that?" Jungkook seemed to have a tone of panic in his voice. Hearing this sent a wave of panic through Jimin. "S-see what?" Jimin started looking around the room. "Jaehyun...he-he s-smiled..." Jimin hit Jungkook for the nth time this morning.

"You scared me! I thought you saw something creepy! What's so scary about him smiling?!" Jimin stormed through the door and Jungkook just laughed.

_______

I'm going to upload another chapter in a couple of hours ♥ I'm trying to play a game while typing and it's just so damn difficult so when I finally get off this game I'll update again :3