Twenty-three

No POV

Jungkook woke up quite early today. He wanted to get some things done today to help Jimin out and maybe even convince Jimin to live with him. Yes, he was willing to go that far. He smiled at Jimin's cute and sleepy figure. Jimin's hair was pointing in all directions, his eyes were puffy but still managed to look so damn cute. His lips were slightly parted, letting out soft snores.

Jungkook ran his fingers through Jimin's hair lightly and pecked his cheek. Jimin didn't stir at all and Jungkook mentally was high-fiving himself for not waking the boy up. He stood up slowly, trying to not make to much noise, and made his way to the kitchen. He went straight to the fridge, looking for something to eat.

It had only been a couple of minutes since he had gotten to the kitchen when Jaehyun came down. "Wasn't expecting you to be awake so early." Jaehyung yawned and rubbed the back of his head. "Why not? Am I suddenly not aloud to wake up early?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"No, no. It's just that with pretty boy here, I thought maybe your nights would end up being filled with fun rather than sleep." Jaehyun snickered. Jungkook facepalmed. "You disgust me on so many levels, it hurts."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. You've told me plenty of times." Jaehyun waved a hand toward Jungkook, telling him to continue doing whatever the hell he was doing. "For real though, have you guys done it?" Jaehyun smirked. "No! Now shut the fuck up and make breakfast or something. Be useful!" Jungkook slammed the fridge shut and stomped his way back to his room.

When he walked in, Jimin was sitting up, stretching, and yawning. He looked so adorable and Jungkook couldn't resist. He walked over and quickly leaned down, pecking his lips. "Good morning." Jungkook spoke. Their faces were still close together, nose to nose. Jimin copied Jungkook's smile and hugged him.

"Goooood morning!" He giggled. Jungkook's heart stopped, for a good reason, and he began to internally scream. Jimin's giggles were what brought people happiness. They were so precious just like Jimin. Jungkook eventually moved out of the hug so Jimin could stand up and get ready for the day. "C-could I use your s-shower...?" Jimin rubbed his arm in embarrassment and looked down.

"Yeah, of course. Why are you scared to ask?" Jungkook nodded. "W-well I thought that maybe i-it would be k-kind of rude..." Jimin spoke softly and quietly. "Ah, no. It's fine, really. Come here." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and lead him to the bathroom. "Take a shower. I'll be in the kitchen, alright? Also, if you need new clothes, wear some of mine." The two smiled at one another and had one small kiss before Jungkook went back to the kitchen.

"Please tell me you made yourself useful." Jungkook spoke. Jaehyun came out of nowhere with plates of waffles. "Thank God!" Jungkook swiftly took two plates and placed them on the opposite end of the table so he didn't have to sit by Jaehyun. Soon, Jimin came down and sat beside Jungkook. They were eating peacefully until everyone except Jaehyun froze when there was a knock at the door.

Jungkook and Jimin glanced at each other. "I'll get it. You stay here." Jungkook pecked Jimin's cheek. Jungkook stood up and made his way through the dining room to the front door. He took a deep breath, praying Taehyung wasn't on the other side of the door, and opened it. His eyes widened.

_____

Short chapter, sorry! I'll be updating a lot today so there will be more chapters today! *filler chapter* >.< sorry