Twenty-nine

After a long day at the amusement park Jungkook and Jimin were quick to get home. They ran inside and found Jaehyun laying back on the couch, chips everywhere, soda cans scattered across the coffee table, movie cases stacked up on the second couch. Jaehyun's head shot up as he stared at Jimin and Jungkook standing by the door, staring back at him.

"Fuck you." Jungkook grumbled as he started cleaning  the place up. "Wow, I was really expecting you to make him clean this up." Jimin spoke, surprised. "You've already cussed me out once for making him do everything so here I am, doing something." Jungkook threw a few soda cans away. "Jaehyun," Jimin turned to Jaehyun and glared at him, "get your ass upstairs and go to bed." Jimin didn't remove the sharp look he was giving Jaehyun.

Jungkook smirked. He was so happy that someone could finally keep Jaehyun under control. Jimin was able to get Jaehyun to listen every time somehow. Jaehyun jumped up from the couch and ran to his room. "And I'm taking your electronics away!" Jimin yelled. "Jesus, you sound like a mom." Jungkook laughed. Jimin shrugged and picked up a stack of movies, putting them on a nearby shelf where they belong. "It gets him to listen whenever he's scolded." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"You're the only person that can get him to fucking listen." Jungkook scoffed as the two of them finished cleaning the place up. "It's because I'm intimidating." Jimin said proudly. "Intimidating? Seriously? You resemble a damn puppy. You're the opposite of intimidating." Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips. "I don't know if I should feel insulted right now." Jimin thought for a moment. "Well, maybe it's my cuteness that gets him to listen." Jimin's pride had returned.

"Doubt it. Whenever you yell at him, he looks terrified." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and they walked upstairs to get ready for bed. "I'll ask him tomorrow 'cause now I'm curious." Jimin pouted. Before Jungkook could pull Jimin passed Jaehyun's room, Jimin made his way into Jaehyun's room, dragging Jungkook behind. "Phone and laptop." Jimin held his hand that wasn't occupied with Jungkook's out. Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand as he walked over and took the power cord to Jaehyun's PS4. "What?! You can't take that, too!" He yelled.

"Um, Jaehyun, you left this place a mess and broke so many rules in the process. You are now receiving the consequences." Jungkook removed Jaehyun's phone from his hands swiftly. "Hey!" Jaehyun's eyes were lined with tears threatening to fall. Jimin had a wave of guilt wash over him. He sat down beside Jaehyun on his bed and Jaehyun quickly rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Jimin, come on." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the two boys. "You go. I'm staying here. Look, he's sad." Jimin pouted as he looked down at Jaehyun.

Jungkook rolled his eyes once more and left. "He's so heartless." Jaehyun snuggled up closer to Jimin. "He has a point, Jaehyun. I just feel guilty this time around." Jimin hugged Jaehyun back. They sat in silence for a moment. Jaehyun shifted and lifted his head from Jimin's shoulder. He smiled brightly at the older.

Jaehyun quickly leaned in and pecked Jimin's lips. Jimin froze, face going pale, not even bothering to blink.

_____

yes, i just did that ^ >:)

Well my internet keeps going down and we've called the people and they don't know what's happening either and they said that it's happening to almost everyone and this has been going on for about a week now soooo fuck life

somewhat sorry for the short chapter but at the same time im not because i stayed up until 3 in the morning and i cant fucking think properly right now