School

Jack's POV

"Hey Markimoo?" I yelled into the living room as I was in the hallway. Mark walked to me.

"Yeah babe?" 

"We gotta go to school!" I said as I threw Mark his keys and jacket. He smirked and walked out the door with me.

"I'm still in highschool. I'm in my senior year and he is a freshman in College. Mark always drives me to school, since the highschool and college is only a block away from each other.

I was about to get out of the car, when I looked back at Mark, saying "I have a suprise for you when you get home!" Mark smiled as I gave him a kiss.

As I walked into school, I saw Felix. It's funny, he's the same age as Mark but Felix was held back in grade 9 due to attendance.

"Hey, Jack!" Felix said as he joined me at my locker.

"Hi."

"You know, it does sound like your accent is starting to weaken. Mine is like, almost gone, you should listen to more 1D!"

"So because Niall is from Ireland, you're gonna make fun of me?"

"Let's face it.. We need Mark here.."

"We? No, I live with him!" I said as I closed my locker door.

"Yeah.. How did you even confince your parents to move in with him?"

"I didn't tell them we're dating. If I ever did they would send me to a mental institution!" Felix and I heard the bell ring, and we scattered to our homerooms.

(QUANTUM LEAP TO WHEN JACK AND MARK ARE AT HOME)

"Jack? I'm home!!" I heard Mark say as I was laying on the bed. He came upstairs and smiled when he saw me under the covers. "What'ya hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything, just waiting!" Mark dropped his coat and jumped on the bed. He smiled at me as I reveil that I'm naked.

"Ooh.. I likey!" Mark says as I flip him so he's under me. I start to attack his neck, and pulling at the sensitive skin.

He moaned under me, melting into almost nothing. His grunts and noises made me moan out more then I already was. I pulled both our pants and boxers down, and lining my dick to his entrance. I start to slowly pump in and out, knowing that Mark always hurts when I first push in.

"Ja- Sean!" Mark blurted out. It's not good when he uses my real name.

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"N-No! I-I'm going to c-cum!" He was shaking underneath me. I start thrusting harder, making Mark scream out my name. 

He starts to cum on himself, as I was really close.

"Want me to pull out?" I asked.

"N-No! I love you!" I came deep inside of him, and I flopped down next to him, with Mark starting to cuddling me.

"I love you, Markimoo." I said softly playing with his hair.

"I love you too, Jackaboy." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.