Guess what?!

(One Month Later)

Jack was going to get home from taking Marcie to get a haircut, and I am going to suprise him when he gets home!

"Babe! We're home!" I heard Jack yell. Marcie cane running to me, with her new do.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Of course I do, honey!" I kissed her forehead and walked to Jack. "I need to tell you something!" Jack looked very confused. I decided that I'd wisper it into his ear.

"You're going to be a daddy again.." I looked back into his eyes. Jack had a smile bigger them imaginable.

"R-really? We're going to have another baby?!" Jack laughed as he pulled me into a hug. "Baby, that's amazing!" I turned around to see Marse looking sad.

"Marse? What's wrong?" I asked as I knelt down to her height.

"Will you guys forget about me when the baby is born?" She had one stray tear fall down her cheek.

"How could we? You're the first born! How can we forget about you?" She smiles as I wipe away the tear streak from her face.

When Marcie went to go play outside with Chica and Jack, I decided to text Felix to tell him the good news!

M: Hey Fe-Fe!

F: Fe-Fe? Nobody's called me that since Marcie was six!

M: Dude.. Think about it..

F: Think about what??

F: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?

F: OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT???

M: Ding ding ding!

F: OMFG congrats on fucking and making a child! Imma go tell Marzia!

F: She said she'll babysit when you come to England!

M: Okey dokey! TTYL!