That's So Cool :D

(Three weeks later)

Mark's POV

Jack and I were in a strangely lit room with a weird robot device. My mom helped me find a doctor to help me through my pregnancy.

I was sitting on a chair, as the doctor walked in.

"Hello, Mark! I'm Dr.Knight, is this you're boyfriend?"

"Hi, I'm Sean." Jack said shaking hands with the doctor.

"Okay.. Mark can you please lay down on this bed for me?" She patted the bed, so I got up and laid down. She pulled my shirt up reveling my tiny baby bump. "This gel will be cold.. Just warning you." She squeezed the gel onto my stomach, it gave me goosebumps it was so cold. She put the camera thingy onto the gel, moving it around my stomach.

"Look, there it is!" She said pointing at the little blob on the screen. I felt my eyes start to water, knowing that this is for real.

"Oh, that's so cool..!" I said looking at the blob in the screen. I looked at Jack who was just studying the blob, with a smile plastered all over his face.

Dr.Knight leaves to give us some time alone to talk.

"Mark, there's a baby inside you you! We're actually having a baby!" Jack came to me, crying.

"You're this happy?" I said hugging him tightly.

"Of course! I can't wait to be a daddy!"