Hey Mark?

Jack's POV

{A Month Later}

I've been noticing my weight has been  going up.. then going down. I'm not too sure what's going on, but I've been having some changes to my body.

Now I have hips.. big hips.. Bigger then usual. But, Mark never experienced this.. So now I'm so confused.

I walked downstairs to find Mark with William. Mark's laughing, and Will is babbling.

"Hey Marki?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Yes?"

"Why am I getting woman hips?" Mark glared down at my hips, and looked back up at me.

"But they're hot!"

"Maark! You never had any weight gain exept the baby's weight! So why am I?" Mark stood up, with Will clinging to Mark's neck.

"Because we're two individual people. We're two people that might have different body changes. You are.. just reacting to the pregnancy differently then I did." Mark put his hand on my hip. "At least I have something to hold onto while we have sex!"

"Fuck you!" Mark laughed as he bounced away with Will.

I walked upstairs to find Marcie laying on her floor, staring at the ceiling.

"Marcie? What are you doing?" I said while chuckling.

"Why another baby?" Her tone sounded like she was pissed off. She must've heard Mark and I talking, since we haven't told her that I'm pregnant.

"W-what?"

"Why? You guys just had Will, and now you're having another baby? God, when will this stop?" Marcie sat up.

"Marcie Elizabeth, it's not your right to talk to me like that. And your father and I are a married couple, we can have as many children as we want!" Marcie stood up and stared at me.

"You're suppose to be Dad! Not the mom! Do you have any idea how it's like to be the older child? No, no you don't! It's hard! You guys push me over the line, until I can't take it! And I'm 8! I'm not suppose to be treated like an adult.. Now you're going to do it to a sick baby.." Marcie started to cry. "I hate this! Stop making me someone I'm not! Just please.. Stop!"

I pulled Marse into a hug.

"Baby, I'm so sorry if we treated you poorly! We were so, so young having you, and we had no guidance to raise you, and now we don't know how to raise two, and soon three.. I'm scared! But if we want to get through this as a family, we all have to be together.."