I Do You

Jack's POV

"Do you, Mark, take Sean as your husband, sticking around through thick and thin?" Mark stared into my eyes.

"I do." The minister looked at me.

"And do you, Sean, take Mark as your husband , sticking around through thick and thin?"

"I do!" I looked at the crowed, and then behind me at Felix.

"Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you Mark and Sean Fischbach! You may kiss your man!" Mark took the sides of my face, and colided his lips with mine. The whole crowed cheered, except Marcie.. She yelled ew.

Mark and I ran down the Isle, to get back to my now our hotel room to.. fuck!

⏩⏩⏩ to 👉👌

Mark slammed me into the wall, roughly kissing me roughly.

"Jack.. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk anymore!" He said in between kisses.

He ripped my suit off of me, leaving me in my boxers.

He let's me take his off, me throwing his suit into a pile of our suits.

I pulled his boxers off, as he pulled mine off. He gets down on his knees so he can suck me.

The peasure that I can get from his mouth is amazing. His head moved, and his tougue played with my tip.

"Did you pack lube?" He asked.

"Am I stupid?" I grabbed the bottle from my bag, opened it, and lathered up my dick with lube. I made Mark bend over the bed.

I slowly pushed in, making sure he was comfortable. I got my full length inside of him, making him almost scream.

"Oh yeah! FUUCK!" He yelled as I started to thrust harder and harder. "Oh fuck! Right there!" I pushed in as far as I could go, and it sure as hell was pleasing him.

"Mark I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Fucking do it!!" I released far inside of him, slowing down after a while.

We both laid on the bed, still kissing.

"I love you, Mark Fischbach."

"I love you too, Jack Fischbach." I love the sound of that!