Baby

(14 hours later)

Mark's POV

"I can't do this! It hurts too much!!" I said to Jack, balling because of the pain.

"If you do it, the pain will go away!" Jack said, squeezing my hand to comfort me.

"Mark, Sean's right! Now you need to push!" Dr.Knight said to me. "I'm going to count down from ten, and I need you to push.. Can you do that?"

"I'll t-try.."

"10" FUUCK!!!!! I can literally feel skin ripping... "9" Motherfucker!! Mark, don't give up now!! "7" Fuck fuck fuck FUCK! "6" Can I be done here? "5" Is Jack going to puke? He looks like he is going to puke.. "3" Almost done this push.. probably 45 more to go.. "2" Keep going!!! "1!" About fucking time!!

My head hit the back of the pillow in between every push. Jack was pushing my hair out of my face, it was getting tangled and matted by my sweat.

"You're going amazing, baby!" Jack said rubbing my shoulder.

"One more big push and the baby's head will he crowning!" I start pushing harder then any other time. This me knowing that I'm progressing gave me more energy.

I was told to take a break, and the whole time I was staring into Jack's eyes. Maybe one day we'll get married, maybe possibly have more children.

"Mark, keep on pushing!" I started to yell. Jack was squeezing my hand, and I was squeezing his. I just want to give up.. "Okay, the head is out!" A wave of relief, half way done. I looked at Jack, who was smiling. But I still had to push. 

"Come on, you're almost done!" I was shaking.. maybe some fear and excitement. We're literally about to find out if we have a baby boy or girl.

A huge wave of relief, and a loud cry filled the room.

"It's a girl!" Tears immediately started flowing down my cheeks. Jack looked scared shitless, he was still terrified to have a baby around.

She was put onto my chest when she was all cleaned off. Her eyes opened, and had the brightest blue eyes imaginable. She had some hair, very dark hair, but it probably lighten up when she grows up.

"She has your eyes, Jack!" I said in between sobs.

"No.. She has my eye color, she has korean eyes, they're your eyes!"