Sick

(Two Weeks Later)

Mark's POV

Today I woke up feeling very queasy. I tried to sit up but dizziness took over, I flopped back down on the bed, only to have to bolt to the bathroom and puke my guts out. I felt a hand starting to rub my back, of course it was Jack.

"Are you feeling alright?" Jack said.

"Ugh, no.. I feel like I'm hungover!" Jack helped me stand up.

"Maybe I should take you to a doctor.." I said yes and Jack was walking me to the car.

He drove. There was no way in hell I can drive feeling this way. I made Jack pull over two times just so I can vomit on random peoples front lawns.

When we get to the clinic, I sit down as Jack checks me in. Even though he's 17, he's the best goddamn boyfriend imaginable.

"Mark?" I heard the nurse say after waiting twenty minutes. I didn't want Jack to come in, so he stayed in the waiting room.

"Okay, Mr.Fischbach, what seems to be your problem." The doctor asked.

"Well, I woke up feeling hungover."

"Are you?"

"No, actually, I feel a lot better now!" The doctor wrote a few things on his clipboard.

"What were your symptoms?"

"Just vomiting and dizziness." The doctor looked at me.

"I think we need to do a blood test, it will take less then 20 minutes for the results to come back."

A nurse came in and drew some blood from my arm. I got instructed to go and sit back with Jack.

(QUANTUM LEAP TO WHEN THE DOCTOR CALLS IN MARK AGAIN)

"Well.. I don't know if you'll will take this a good way or a bad way." I started to get scared. "We have found a lot of a certain hormone in your system called Multijolink, or ML for short."

"Whats.. that?"

"ML is pretty well the male hormones of pregnancy." He kinda smiled.

"W-What?"

"It's genetic. It is created when the mother is caring the JoLoot of the hormone, and the father is caring the other part that scientists can't find out yet. So, when your parents conceived you, this gene was implanted into you."

"So, I'm pregnant?"

"Yes! Congratulations!" Soon after our talk, I walked out to see Jack sitting there.

"So? What did the doctor say?" He asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Well, I was just told I am pregnant.." His eyes grew in curiosity.

"How..?"

"I have his gene that means I can get pregnant. Only like 15% of the population can have the gene."

"What hole does it come out of? Your ass or your dick-hole?"

"I DON'T KNOW!?"