Uncle Fe-Fe

Mark's POV

We decided to finally let Felix come over. He's been really supportive in all of this, we just needed some time alone to gather financial shit and what not. Jack's not even done high school yet, and I might just have to drop out of college. Why do I feel like my life is turning to shit?"

"Hey guys!" Felix said walking in with some girl.

"Who's she?" Jack asked.

"This is Marzia! Her and I started dating over a month ago, like you guys would know you haven't let me over!" We chuckle as we all hug, except Marzia, she was very shy.

"So.. How's the baby doing?" Felix asked as we all sat down in the chilling room. Mark was sipping his water and had to swallow fast.

"Really good. So far nothing bad has happened." Mark replied. I looked at him, he started to look a little green.

"Babe you okay?" I asked grabbing his hand.

"I think the morning sickness isn't done.." Marzia pulled a paper out of her purse.

"Here! It's a recipe my mother created when my aunt was pregnant. It should help and it won't hurt the baby in any way!" She handed it to me.

"Thanks!" Mark said before dashing to the bathroom. We all sat there in awkward silence as the sound of Mark retching filled the house.

"Ugh.. Sorry.." Mark said as he came back.

"Don't be! It's fine!" Felix said. "But I do have a question."

"Shoot." 

"Do I get to be an uncle?" Mark and I looked at each other.

"Of course!" Mark said, now looking a lot better.

"Ooh! I get to be Uncle Fe-Fe!" He wiggled in his seat.

"Fe-Fe?" Mark and I said pretty much unison.

"It's hard to say 'x' as a toddler, trust me, it took me until I was seven to be able to say my own goddamn name!" We all kinda chuckled remembering Felix having such a hard time a long time ago.

Uncle Fe-Fe.. Why Felix? Why?