Wedding (Mark)

I woke up to Marcie jumping on the bed that was all mine! Jack stayed in a hotel to keep the tradition alive.

"Wedding Day! Wedding Day! Get up, Daddy! Get UP!" She grabbed my blankets as she ripped them off me, reveling my boxers. "Hehe.. Go get ready! I'll go get ready! I need to get Grandma to help me put on my makeup and brush my hair!" She bolted out of the room, screaming for my mom. My mom is helping me with Marse, I don't know how to put on makeup!

I got up and took a shower. Then I took out my suit from the dry-cleaners bag. I stared at it for a moment, wondering if mine was good enough. I haven't seen Jack's,  so I hope he's happy.

For some strange fucking reason, both me and Jack have our hair dyed. Mines red and his is green.. like our rings!

I got my suit on and walked to the living room. I saw my mom taking photos of Marcie, all pretty, like she always is. I picked out a good one to put into the wedding album.

"Oh my gosh! Mark, you look so handsome! Come here, my baby boy!" My mom brought me into the biggest warmest hug possible

"Thanks.. You look beautiful!" She smiled as Marcie walked over to us.

"Can we take photos of him?" She asked, politely, like how we raised her.

"Sure, if that's okay with him!" Marcie took my hand once dragged me outside. She said it was for good lighting. She is my daughter.

She actually took a good one!

I looked at the picture with the screen on the camera

"Dad, you look like a model!" I laughed at her statement.

"I'm in a suit! If you got it, flaunt it! Now Cmon! We're running late to MY wedding!"