Labor

Mark's POV

"Hi Dr.Knight, It's Sean McLoughlin.. Mark just went into labor and we're heading to the hospital." Jack said as he was on the phone. "Okay.. Third tower floor 12.. Okay, thank you!" Jack hung up the phone and looked at me. "They are making a room for you so get there and you already have a room."

"O-Okay.." Jack grabbed my hands once again.

"You're going to be fine!"

"I don't think I can do this!" I said with tears running down my face. He kept on looking back and forth from the road and me.

"Mark, yes you can! Baby, you're the strongest person I know!" I wiped the tears from my cheek.

"You think so?"

"Of course! The only thing I am right now is fucking terrified!"

"Why are you terrified?" I asked.

"I don't know how to have a baby around! I've always been the baby of the family, I've never even really been around kids!" He kinda chuckled.

"What about cousins?"

"All of my cousins are still in Ireland.." As he said that, we pulled into the hospital parking lot. Jack parked and ran to my side of the car. "C'mon, big boy!" I hopped out of the car.

"Fucky fuck.." I felt another contraction, as I gripped Jack's hand tighter.

There was a nurse with a wheelchair waiting for me. I plopped down in the chair and we all went inside.

A nurse handed Jack a clipboard with paperwork. I was put into a room and laid onto the bed.

"How are you doing, Mark?" Dr.Knight asked.

"In a lot of pain!" I kinda laughed.

"That happens.. Can you please put your legs on the holders so I can check your dilation?" I put my legs up and she checked. "Hmm... You're at a four.. It still might take a while for the baby to arrive!"