Mama McLoughlin

Jack's POV

My mom is coming over in a few minutes. I'm actually kinda scared. She might just be lying and putting on an act just to come here and bash on us being gay. I'm not ashamed of being gay. It's awesome!

I stand up when I hear the doorbell ring. Here goes nothing..

"Hello Sean!" My mom said. She tried to give me a hug bit I didn't let her. She sighed as she now sat on my couch. "Look, I know you're mad at us. But you have to realize that we feel like we raised you wrong!"

"Raised me wrong?! Mom, there's nothing wrong with me! There's nothing you could do to change my sexuality!"

"I know that, Sean! You're father on the other hand.."

"Yeah, what does he think of me?"

"In his own words.. Sean is a fucking faggot.." I sighed. I hate that word.. and I hate hearing my mom cuss, she never does.

"Yeah well, dad's an asshole."

"Sean William McLoughlin, don't you dare speak about tour father that way!"

"Whatever mom, you can leave." I looked away from her.

"Fine! Go get your whore boyfriend pregnant, why don't ya!" She walked out and slammed the door.

I saw Mark out of the corner of my eye.

"You okay? It sounded bad.."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was expecting this." Mark came up to me and layed down,  resting his head on my lap, while I played with his hair.

"You know you have my mom and stepmom!"

"I know, that's what's awesome! I'm Irish and now I have a Korean mom and an American other mom! It's amazing!" Mark laughed.

"I can't wait for this gremlin to come out of me.. I'm already sick of it!" I laughed because he called it a gremlin.

"I just want to hold him already!" I practicly yelled. I looked down at Mark's bump, that was already bigger then I thought it would be. He was holding his stomach, kinda his new habit.