Wedding (Jack)

"Sean? Wake up! You need to get ready!" My eyes fluttered open to see Signe. She's my best friend. I met her in college, and she fell in love with Marcie. Now we have a babysitter!

"Do you have your dress?" I asked.

"I just picked it up! You can get ready first, I will take hours!" I get out of bed and head for the bathroom. "Don't forget your suit!" She hands me my suit in a bag.

I shower, trying to not bet my hair that wet because the green really likes to stain, and I don't want to stain the hotel towels!

It took me an hour to get ready, and I come out to see Signe smiling huge.

"Do you think Mark will like this?" I ask.

"Of course he will!" She brought me to a mirror. "Look at this man, who is about to get married to an amazing man, who treats him well, and gave you the best daughter in the world! Right noe you're Sean William McLoughlin, but tomorrow you'll be Sean William Fischbach!" She handed me my glasses.

"Glasses or no?"

"Definitely glasses! Ooh! I gotta take a picture! Go stand by the door!" She turned off the flash because it would leave a glare on my glasses.

"Got it! Now move the fuck out of the way! Lemme shower!"

"What if I stay here?"

"Then you'll see me naked!" My face scrunched up.

"Eew! No thanks! I kinda like dick!"

"I know.. your marrying one!"

"Okay.. that one.. was funny!"

I sit on my bed, looking on instagram, when I get a text from Felix.

Felix: Ready for your best man to show up with his fire hot gf??? Image attached

I laughed. Jesus! He looks like he's the one getting married! I forgot about his suit! He wanted to 'stand out'!

And Marzia.. God! I know I'm gay but.. Wow!