Hey!

{Three weeks later}

Jack's POV

Sitting on the couch, waiting three minutes. The slowest three minutes in my life.

Will and Marse are upstairs. I bet you Marcy dressed up Will in some doll clothes and is playing tea party.

And Mark is gone getting school snacks for Marcie. So I decided to try. Use the pregnancy test that was under the cabinet since the last time Mark was pregnant.

One minute left.. this does feel weird. Knowing that there might be a human growing inside you. But yet, I could all just be in my head.

When I heard my alarm go off on my phone, I dashed upstairs to go look at it.

Positive

Holy fuck.. Holy shit.. Holy fucking shit.. it WORKED?! I can have kids too? Oh my god! I zoned out, but I don't know how long I zoned out for because Mark knocked at the bathroom door.

"Babe? You in there?" Mark said in the voice I feel in love with almost 10 years ago.

I swung the door open, and shoved the test in his face.

"Wait.. WAIT.. What?" Mark said ripping the test out of his hand.

"You obviously know what that two lines means!" I say, punching him in the arm.

"I know what it means.. you are going to have to feel the pain I went through!" Mark said laughing.

"Hey hey now, I think I can handle it!"

"Sean.. You're dreaming! When you stub a toe you cry for an hour!"