Back Pain

{Two months later}

Mark's POV

I have never been this emotional. Last week, I told Jack that I was going to go pick up Marcie from school and he balled his eyes out because she's at school.

But now he has back pain. He's only three months along and he's complaining.. You should see how my back is, it's fucked.

But he won't stop crying! He's really not taking this hormones well.

And Marcie like, hates Jack now. I can't even talk to her without her yelling at us, when it's Jack she tackles him. I don't know what to do with her.

I walk downstairs so I could talk to Marse.

"Hey baby girl? Can we talk?" She smiled at me. I sat down on the couch. "Why are you treating dad like you are?" She sighed.

"Because I don't want another baby.."

"If you should be mad at someone because of the baby be mad at me! I'm the one that made it! He's just the one keeping it warm until he or she is born!" Marcie looked at me scared.

"You and Will almost died.. I don't want dad too!"

"Yes, but this is his first time, when it was my first, or anybody's first with our thing anybody will be fine. It was a huge risk to have two, that's why we almost died."

"He will be okay?" Marcie said with a little smile.

"If he's not, I give you full permission to kick me in the balls!"

"Oh I wish!" Marcie laughed as she ran upstairs.

Jack's POV

I was laying down, I hurt so much, when I felt a small body climb onto the bed.

"Daddy?" I look up to be suprised it was Marcie.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry I've been mean to you. I really am!" I was shocked she was apologizing. "I didn't really know what was going on, but daddy explained it to me and now I get it!" She came up and rested her head on my chest.

"I'm not mad at you, Marse. I didn't know how to explain it to you without confusing you!" She looked up at me.

"But I have a question!"

"What is it, baby?"

"What changes am I going to go through?" Shit..

"Um.. well! The biggest change will be in your teenager years! You know how woman have breasts? Well, you'll have to wear a bra. And about two years after your breasts start development you will get something called your period, which means your body will be ready to have babies!"

"Oh.. don't sound too to bad.. guess I'll have to wait and see!"

"But don't think just because you're going through those changes you can't  talk to us. It might be hard because you don't have a mom, but we will try our hardest!"