Proposal

(Seven years later)

Jack's POV

Mark and I sat on the edge of the pool. Our feet were in the water, and Marse was swimming around.

I had it in my pocket, just the ring. That's all I needed.

It a beautiful band with two ruby stones in the middle. I picked his red because he just adores red!

"Hey Markimoo?" I said to him as he laughed at Marcie splashing around.

"Mmm hmm?" He looked at me, waiting for my answer. I stepped away so I could bend down on one knee.

"You know you mean the world to me." His eyes grew big. "And what better time to do this then all of us together as a family! Mark, will you marry me?" His right hand was covering his mouth, and tears were in his eyes.

"Dad! Say yes!" Marcie yelled, making me blush a little.

"Jack! Of course! Gimme the ring!" He put his hand out so I could put the ring on.. perfect fit!

He took a long wide-eyed look at the ring

"Oh babe.. It's so.. Me!" He jumped and hugged me.

"I know, you should see mine!"

"Where is it?" He asked.

"It's in the house. Marse, grab a towel were going inside for a quick second." I say to her, making her frown.

"But water will drip everywhere!" She said, pointing to her soaked hair.

"Oh well.. Chica will lick it up!" Mark laughed.

We all walked inside to my recording room.

"Ah, clever! You hid them in here!" Mark said with his arms crossed.

"See? I can be smart!" I walked over to my desk and pulled out my box. I opened it. Both Marcie and Mark gasped.

"This is the wedding ring for me, yours is too, but I didn't feel like buying another one for you!"

"..Cheep ass!"