Baby's Room

Jack's POV

Mark, Felix and I were working in the soon-to-be nursery. I was putting together the furniture, Felix wanted to only because it's from Ikea, Felix is painting and Mark is getting all the baby stuff like gender-nutreal clothing because we don't know the gender.

Every few seconds Mark would 'Awe' at something cute. Prego hormones, am I right?

"Jack? Can you move? I need to paint that wall!" Felix insisted.

"Oh, sorry bud!" I moved out of the way so he could paint.

"Mark? Can you grab me my phone? I heard it vibrate." Mark handed me my phone. It was a text.. from mom..

Mom: Hi Sean.. Sorry for your dad a few months ago. He's still really pissed. I knew it was coming, though. You've always been gay. A momma knows.. Anyways.. I do need to talk to you soon. Txt me back when it's a good time to come over. Love you my Jack!

I don't know if she's being nice for once. I remember always like Dad, very religious and homophobic. If she comes over and talks shit about me or Mark or even the baby, she can go fuck herself!

"Who was it?" Mark asked, taking me out of my trance.

"My idiotic mother.."

"Oh." We all continued doing or job, kinda minding our own business.

What do my siblings think? Does my dad hate me? Does the whole family hate me? Do they want me out? Do they even consider me a McLoughlin anymore?