Chapter 10

"Where we off to Rick?" Morty asked after several minutes of silence.

"The planet of the dragons." He shrugged. "Figured for our first adventure would be enchanting."

"D-Dragons?" Morty said fearfully. "L-Like the ones that eat people?!"

"Morty I wouldn't bring (Y/N) anywhere deadly yet. At least, not until I know she can handle it."

"Which I can." I interrupted.

"Whoopti do." Rick rolled his eyes. "I'm an asshole Morty, I'm not a monster."

"You aren't an asshole Rick." I said. "Well, I mean you are, but you're a caring asshole. You could have let me die, could have told Morty to go upstairs, but you didn't."

"S-She's right Rick." Morty replied.

"Deep down Rick, you do care. You say you don't, but you do." I said.

"(Y/N) shut it." Rick snapped.

"Why? You gunna leave me like everyone else I've ever known?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He flew into a popular red planet, what I assume was the middle of town. He parked, but kept the machine running.

"Out of the car (Y/N)." He said emotionless.

"What?"

"I said get out of the car." He repeated.

Morty opened the door reluctantly, and allowed me to get out, and himself get back in. I crossed my arms as Morty mouthed 'sorry' and Ricks expression was clouded.

"Seriously?!" I yelled.

He nodded his head, and took off.

I threw my hands in the air and yelled a bunch of curses, turning into nonsense sentences. I looked around, only to see every alien in the area staring at me.

"What?!" I yelled at them, causing a few to jump back.

"What's a pretty squanch like you doing here?" A cat thing said.

"Screw off." I tsked, walking down the sidewalk.

"Hey hey hey!" The cat said, now following side by side with me. "There's no reason to be squanchy!"

"Go squanch yourself." I said, turning down another road.

"Lets go get a drink, Kay?" He asked.

"Uh, no?!" I stopped. "I don't know your alien language! There's a high chance your going to rape me with a furry dick, cause I got flat out drunk from a drink I didn't want. So get the hell away from me."

"Smart one Aren't you?" A deep voice said from behind me.

I turned to see what looks like a human man, smirking down at me. "What the hell do you want." I rolled my eyes.

The cat thing ran as fast as he could away, as did everyone else in the street. Everything in my body was telling me to run, but that's why I had to stay. I had to know why this dude is so scary, why even I am scared of him...

"I want to know, what a female human is doing all alone in a foreign planet." He said.

"What species are you?" I asked. "Considering you said human, you might as well not be one."

"I am somebody nobody wants to mess with." His dark blue eyes motioning towards the street. "I'm surprised you haven't run yet, after all, your heart is yelling at you to run." He took a step closer. "Haven't you heard the expression, follow your heart and not your brain?"

"Have you heard the expression suck my dick?" I asked, kicking him in no mans land.

He hunched over and groaned as I sprinted down the road.  I ran into a more populated area, only for a hand to wrap around my mouth and pull me back. I looked down, it was a gloved hand. I looked up, Rick and Morty were watching from a cloud.

I went to punch him, only for another hand to stop me before I could even think. I looked up again to see Morty yelling at the calm Rick, meaning he planned this whole situation.

My heart calmed down, the man whispered darkly into my ear, only for me to bite his hands and take a step in front of him.

"RICK IM DONE." I yelled, catching Ricks attention. "I'm not doing this stupid test anymore, take me home."

Rick flew his ship down, landing In the road. He walked out, right in front of me. He shot the man, and turned to me.

"This wasn't a test, sure, the thing with Squanchy was, but that guy wasn't part of anything." He said seriously. "You could have gotten yourself killed."

"Well don't abandon me on a foreign planet, and expect me to just be fine!"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

I walked over to the car, and Morty got up and sat in the back. We buckled in, and Rick got in the car. Silent tears began to roll down my cheek as we flew back home, I was done with space, done with Rick. I'm done.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

Rick sighed heavily. "I shouldn't have put you in that position, I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"Yeah, it is." I said.

We landed on earth maybe two minutes later, right in the driveway. I walked home without a word, walking into the dark Home. Not even two minutes later a heavy knock sounded on the front door.

"H-Hello?" I asked two officers. "What's wrong?"

"You're (Y/N) (L/N) correct?"

I nodded my head, a lump forming in my throat.

"I regret to inform you that your grandfather had gotten into a fatal accident. He didn't suffer through any pain, he was gone on impact."

Those words caused my heart to shatter, the lump in my throat threatening to come up.

"Thank you." I choked out, closing the door.

Sorry for the late update...