Epilogue

Three years later...

"So how did you become so successful?" Ellen asks.

"When I was seventeen, my grandfather decided to move from the house my parents would never return to. That day I met a man I would forever know as the smartest man in existence.

"He saved us from aliens, the giant head everybody thought was God, and other things. After my grandfather past, he was my rock. He became my existence. He was an addiction I could never get enough of.

"But... the funny thing about addictions, is that their not normally healthy. After coming home from an adventure without him, as he saved me and his best friends lives, he left me a note. That note gave me the courage to move on... yet I never really did..."

I looked to the crowd, who were all crying. Ellen was fighting back tears, and I realized something.

I was crying too.

"Rick, if you're out there, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. I wouldn't be here without you... and I sure as hell wouldn't be in the place I'm in... so. Thanks..."

We cut to commercial and Ellen hugged me. I hugged back.

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered.

"Don't be, it was long ago..."

Later That Day....

Heavy knocks at the door stopped my from working. I groaned, grabbed a pen, and walked to the front door. I opened it with a smile.

"Who should I-"

I dropped the pen and slammed the door shut. "WHOEVER YOU ARE THIS ISNT A FUNNY JOKE!"

A green portal opened up in front of me. "Good to see you too." He smiled.

"Please tell me you're real..." I muttered, my eyes wide.

"I'm as real as reality will allow..." he said softly.

My eyes began to fill with tears, as he came closer, pulling me into a hug. I stood motionless, wondering what kind of sick joke my brain was pulling on me.

"Are you unhappy to see me?" Rick asked, pulling apart.

I jumped up, wrapping my leg as around his waist, as I wrapped my arms around him. I began to sob into his lab coat, and he held my ass up.

"You fucking asshole..." I cried, holding him tighter.

"I know, and I'm sorry..." he sighed.

I moved out of his grip. "How dare you fucking leave me to worry about you for three fucking years and no call, not text, and no hologram?!"

"(Y/N)-"

"I HAD TO ERASE EVERYONES MEMORIES! DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL THAT WAS?! PRETENDING LIKE YOU DIDNT SAVE ME AND MORTYS ASSES?!"

"Calm down babe..." he whispered.

"How did you even escape?" I asked worriedly. "Are you his slave?! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL MORTY SUMMER AND BETH?!" I screamed, pulling out a gun and pointing it at him.

He put his hands up and looked at me worriedly. "Babe, calm down. I'm not going to hurt anyone-"

I dropped the gun, and just repeatedly, and weakly, hit his chest, before collapsing onto my knees in front of him. He looked stunned, but kneeled down in front of me.