Chapter Thirty

Ricks POV

"No no no no no no no...." I said, closing the car door with Morty in my arms. "Kiddo please..."

I rushed into the garage, placing him down on the table. Had he been shot with a normal gun this would have been fine... but no... it had to be the gun I created to destroy entire planets...

He was only shoulder shot, but he's infected. The infection was already running down his-

Hang on what?!

Why isn't it working?!

"SON OF A-"

~~~~~

Your POV

I was thrown into a room, slamming against the concrete with a thud. Evil Morty simply chuckled and shut the door, locking it. I looked around the room, finding nothing except darkness. I couldn't even see the door anymore.

"Hello?" I called out.

"(Y/N)!" Morty yelled.

"Morty?! I thought you were dead!" I said, pulling myself to my feet.

"W-Where's Rick?"

"Went home with YOUR body!" I said, gasping as my eyes widened.

He's gotten rid of Rick...

Ricks at home while we're who knows where...

Fuck.

"Have you seen anything?!"

"I can't see anything!" Morty cried panicking.

"Okay okay. Morty I need you to calm down..." I said, trying to calm myself down. "Panicking isn't going to get us out of here..."

"HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET TO RICK?!" He yelled.

"Morty who knows how long it would take for Rick to get here, let alone find our position IN AN INFINITE GALAXY AND INFINITE DIMENSIONS!" I yelled. "Now shut the fuck up and help me!"

He audibly gulped. "What do you want me to do?"

"Find the wall, and walk around it-"

"T-T-There's something m-m-metal sticking from the wall!"

"Good good! Can you-"

The light turned on, revealing a girl leaning on the wall, with a smirk. "That was really entertaining you guys."

She was wearing night vision goggles... that sly bitch...

"Names Emma." She said, holding out her hand.

"(Y/N)." I said, shaking her hand. "Do you have like tools or something in here? Anything would work..."

This was a small room, with one bed, a rack full of clothing, and a box full of random things. That's all that was in here...

"Sorry, I've only got the few things from my parents..." she shrugged. "My mom was the Queen of some far off planet."

I froze. "W-When did she pass?"

"About a week or so ago..." she sighed. "Apparently the man she hired to take my-"

A gun shot, and the girl fell to the floor, twitching violently. Sparks were coming out of her head, as I turned to see Morty with the gun.

"How did you know-"

"I-I didn't..." he said wide eyed. "I-I meant to shoot her shoulder j-Just in case but... I missed!"

"Well, were did you even get that?" I asked.

"F-From under the p-p-pillow..."

"Nice job Morty!" I smiled, walking over to him. "Rick will be so proud!"

He blushed. "Y-Y-You think so?"

"Morty, even if he doesn't show it? He still cares a lot about you..."

~~~

Ricks POV

"Where are they?!" I yelled at the Morty.

"Who?"

"WHERE ARE MY MORTY AND (Y/N)?!" I screamed.

"Oh, that's a good question." He smirked, snapping his fingers.

The lights went out, and a spot light turned on me, and Evil Morty, then to the only two people I came for with their arms tied behind them.

(Y/N) had a black eye, and had blood running down the side of her head. She had a gag in her mouth, as did Morty. Yet he was nearly fine, except for a red mark on his forehead.

My eyes widened.

"Choose." He smirked.

Both of them were gripped roughly by their hair, with a knife placed to their necks. My heart stopped beating.

There has to be a way out of here, there has to be a way to save both of them...

"Take me Instead." I sighed, looking at the ground.

Both of them began yelling, but I couldn't hear them due to the cloth tightly tied around their mouths. (Y/N) began struggling a lot, only for the knife to cut her slightly.

"Use what ever you need from me!" I yelled. "Just let them both go home!"

The Morty nodded sadistically, and snapped his fingers. Both of them passed out, and handcuffs were placed tightly against my wrists.

Good luck you two, I love both of you. Don't follow my steps, be better... please...

~~~

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!