Chapter 12

Rick sat watching her chest rise and fall with each slow breath. He had wanted to leave hours ago, but in her sleep she had cried out for him to stay, so he did. He was sitting in her large bed, as her head laid on his long legs. He moved a piece of hair from her beautiful piece, as it just went right back into her face.

He kept running his hand through her hair, of course it was the only thing he could do in this situation. Sure, he could sleep, but his sleeping patterns screwed up so he's unable to do that...

He pulled out a high-tech phone, and began playing random space games as he awaited her awakening. This had been the second time he stayed with her as she slept, yet, he didn't mind.

He didn't mind helping her sleep, he couldn't care less that he wasn't able to sleep, as long as she was.

I lied.

He dropped the phone and immediately fell asleep, he as well as (Y/N), hadn't had enough sleep In weeks. This was the first time he's fallen asleep in so long, and it's all because of (Y/N)s calming breath.

Meanwhile Morty was pacing around his room, debating on wether or not he should tell his mother about what he's doing at the neighbors house. He had a clear view from his room, and he was extremely upset about it. Was she going to replace him?

Beth was working at the hospital, she had to do an emergency procedure in a shaken state. (Y/N)'s grandfather was her patient, and she felt like she resented her, and blamed her. But in truth, it wasn't (y/n) who hated her, Beth hated herself. It was her first lost patient, and she cried ever night about it.

Summer was in her room, talking with one of her friends. They were trying to figure out a plan for (Y/N) to come to school for a day, and they're plan just might work.

But it didn't help with anything.

It just made her more upset.

~~~

They dragged her to school, where she was shoved into a locker the moment Summer left her. She cried as the cramped locker shook with every person walking by.

Why did she let Summer do her hair? Do her makeup? Was Summer trying to get them to do this to her? Would anybody help?

If course not.

Because she's all alone, having a panic attack in a locker.

"(Y/N)?" She heard Rick ask, as he ran down the hall.

She stayed quiet. She didn't want him to see her like this, scared for her life, alone, panicking...

Hours before she was sleeping soundly next to him, then had breakfast with his family and Summers friend, and they pulled her to Summers room and forced her to do makeup and hair.

Summer promised she wouldn't leave her alone, and then she saw one of her friends, and abandoned her like everyone else had. She turned to walk back, and a kid shoved her into the locker, laughing as he locked it.

Now Rick was standing in front of her locker, sighing deeply.

"I can hear you." Rick said softly.

"Go away." She cried.

He shot the lock off, and caught her as she fell into his arms. Summer came running down the empty hall, and gasped.

"(Y/N) I-I'm so sorry!" She said. "I had no idea-"

"Shut it Summer." Rick said, glaring at her.

She had only wanted (Y/N) to meet a man or girl her age, whatever her sexuality may be, and fall in love. How did it go so wrong so fast? Because one of her friends had some juicy gossip, that's how.

Rick brought (Y/N) home, as she remained silent. He tried talking to her, but she remained silent, and it worried him. He wanted to help, but deep down he knew she didn't want it right now.

"You'll abandon me too, won't you?" She whispered, looking at him with those helpless eyes.

"I wouldn't. Ever." He said. "I promise."

"Promises get broken." She replied.

"Not mine." He said seriously. "Summer tries, And as smart as se is, she doesn't know anything. Morty, he's smart, but knows nothing about woman. Beth, she's smart all around, but her heart is taring the more I leave her. You?

"You're the smartest person I know, which is why I guess you don't trust me, because you know I'm not good. I don't blame you-"

She pulled him into a kiss.

"Fuck the age gap." Rick whispered, pulling her closer.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE NO EXCUSE.