Chapter 4

"Are we gonna make love?" I say breathless as he removes my dress along with every other article of my clothing.

"I don't make love, I fuck," he climbs on top of me, "hard."

I gasp at his words. He kisses up and down my neck. My back involuntarily arches off the bed against his hips. He groans and scrambles off the bed. I watch as he shrugs off his suit coat. He keeps his eyes on me as he slowly unbuttons his shirt. He waste absolutely no time taking his pants and boxers off. He climbs back on top of me.

He has tattoos and a lot of them. They make him look even more hot then what he already is. He's my Dominant and I'm his Submissive. How lucky I am to have him as my Dominant. I notice a small tattoo just above the bird on his right chest. It's a name in cursive. It says Ellie.

Who the hell is Ellie?

"Your body is perfect." he kisses down my stomach and stops just above me.

He smirks and reaches for the condom that must have been on the nightstand. Then slides it on his length.

"Is this going to hurt?" I question only scared for the pain that might come.

He nods.

"At first it will but I swear it will feel better once I get moving." he explains.

I nod. He hovers over top of me his length touching me, sending goosebumps all on my body. I go to reach for him but he shakes his head no and pins my hands above my head. He reaches down between us with one of his hands and aims him for my hole. He finds it and pushes into me. I gasp.

It hurts. He gives me no time to adjust and slides further in. He continues sliding in and out but goes faster I don't feel the pain as much as I did but it's still there. He keeps on and on before his head rolls back and he moans loudly. I feel this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach before I too throw my head back and moan.

I turn over and look at his clock 9:30 shit. Biscuits! I scramble up but quickly come to a holt when I feel the immediate soreness between my legs.

"What's your rush Ms.Quinn?" he asks still laying on the bed.

"I have to get back home my cat is supposed to be fed right now, actually a few hours ago!" I explain.

"You're cat will be fine Ms. Quinn." he assures.

"No I've never forgotten about him before ever! He's like my son!" I say sternly.

"I can send one of my people to feed him. If you just tell me where everything is." he says.

I cross my arms and let my attitude show.

"I'm going home! Can I please borrow some of your sweats? I'll wash them and bring them back." I say not giving in.

I know what he's trying to do and it's not going to work. Biscuits is everything to me.

"Please?" I ask when he doesn't budge.

He sighs getting up still ass naked and walks to the dresser pulling out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants from another drawer. He throws them at me and I don't catch them. They fall to the floor in front of me.

"You were supposed to catch those." he says grabbing himself a pair of boxers.

"I need a shower and your number. You need to read the contract as well. I-" I cut him off.

"I need to know your name before I do anything more with you." I say.

"You don't need to know my name, Maddison." he says sternly.

"You already have my number Mr. Styles! Quit trying to delay me. I do need to know your name." I say finally fully dressed.

He shakes his head. He's annoying me immensely why the hell won't he tell me his name.

"Tell me damn it or I'll leave and I won't come back!" I snap.

He crosses the room and grabs my wrist.

"Is it Ellie?" I say.

His face falls into a blank expression. He lets go of my wrist.

"No it's not. I'm not telling you my name until I feel ready." he says.

"Fuck you!" I snap and grab my things and walk out of his huge room and to the elevator.

"You'll come back." he says before they shut cutting us off.

Where did Liam park my car? It's not out front. Damn it.

I look up at the top floor and I swear I see him watching me. I look away and then back up and he's gone. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I jump.

"Where's my car?" I question.

"In the garage." he says.

I'm not going to look at him. I gave him something so important yet he can't give me his name.

"Look at me." he says.

"No." I say and fight back anger.

"What's wrong with you?" he says.

"What's wrong with me?!" I snap and turn to him.

"Yes!" he says sternly.

"My problem is you! I sign a bloody contract just so you can fuck me! I saw your signature you signed it H. Styles what the fuck is your name?" I yell.

He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Jesus it's Harry!" he yells back.

I'm glad my car pulls up with Liam driving it because I'm ready to go. He gets out and leaves it running for me.

"Maddison here." Harry hands me an envelope.

I take it and put it on the seat beside me.

"Harry wait." I say as he starts to walk away.

"What?" he says.

"I get this feeling that, that ad was put there purposely." I say.

He smirks.

"It was I got Liam to go by there and plant it for you to find." Harry says.

Weird.

I turn off my car and get out.

"How did you find me?" I question.

"I have my ways, Ms. Quinn." he smirks.

"That's a little creepy." I say feeling a little scared.

"Maddison I didn't stalk you I'm not like that. Louis saw you and took a sneaky picture of you and sent it to me." he explained.

"Why me? Why not those other girls?" I question looking into his perfect eyes.

"Cause you weren't like them." Harry says.

"I should get going." I say looking at the time on my phone.

"The contract is nothing major Ms. Quinn. It's just an overview of some rules and things." he explains.

I go to the driver side of my car to get again. He opens the door for me and I get in.

"Text or call when you've made up your mind about the contract." he says and shuts the door.

"Bye Mr. Styles." I smile as I start my car.

"Bye Ms. Quinn." he smirks.

This man has consumed me in a matter of hours. Every part of me and every part of me wants to sign this contract after I read it.

I make it home and Biscuits run to me and almost out the door but I catch him. I feed him and realize it's really late. I make no effort in changing into something else because Harry's sweats are really comfortable.

I lay in my bed and cuddle into my thick duvet. I pull his shirt up to my nose and let his scent fill my nostrils as I drift off to sleep, with the events of earlier in mind.