Chapter 38

"It's his job Maddison!" Harry snaps.

"What about the part where you told him not to write me back?!" I yell.

"I did that because you'd cling to that. Just like you are right now!" Harry says sternly.

Zayn has to tell him everything and everything causes a big argument every single time.

"I don't know why you're so mad! He saved me from getting raped by my boss! Does that not mean anything to you?! You were too damn busy stuffing your face with a woman over a business!" I yell.

I'm glad my mum is watching Penny because right now our yelling is loud.

"What? Of course it does!" he says.

"Because you're mine! He raped you or came very close to it! He nearly killed our little girl! You just so easily forgave him! I can never EVER forgive him!" Harry yells but more lowly.

I sit on the bed crossing my arms.

"I bet you wish like hell Zayn killed him!" I say.

"He deserves it Maddison! It took everything in me to not kill him myself!" Harry says.

"He fucked me Harry, he nearly killed me and Penny, he saved me! I didn't forgive him easily it took me months to forgive him!" I say.

"You let the man hold our daughter! Just like nothing ever happened I'm sure if Penny ever got told what happened to her while in the womb she'd never want to speak to you again for her mother letting some psycho hold her!"

"Just shut up Harry every time I try to do something for myself it just blows up in my face." I stand stomping out the room.

His hand grabs mine pulling me straight into his lips. He pulls away.

"We don't walk away from each other. You got that?" Harry whispers.

I try to get out of his embrace but he doesn't let me go.

"You piss me off immensely some days I want to lock you up in a tower like the princess you are, but I love you," he pecks my lips, "I love you so much."

He lets his tongue slide across my bottom lip before devouring my lips with his plump ones. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to our room. He kicks the door shut locking it he puts me down pushing me against the door kinda roughly.

"I want to be rough with you, Ms. Quinn." he says.

"Then be rough with me, Mr.Styles." I bite my lip.

He grabs my hand pulling me towards the bed he makes me stand at the foot of it. He walks to his dresser opening the very bottom drawer he pulls out some of his toys, from the room that is now gone. On the floor there are leather cuffs, some feather like thing with a handle and a bottle of something. I swallow.

"Such a beautiful dress you're wearing." he says in that voice I haven't heard in ages.

It's full of need and lust.

"Don't rip it, it's one of my favorites." I say.

He nods silently and reaches behind me pulling down the zipper slowly, letting his fingers graze along my skin sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Your body reacts to me the same after all this time." he says proudly.

I haven't realized how much I've wanted him to do this until now. Every time he does I bite my lip.