Chapter 32

Harry's POV

I've got to find her. I feel anger pure anger. I've been lied to by her, my mum, my sister, her family all of them! Have lied to me! I'm hurt, and angry. She's alive and has been for 5 fucking years! Five! I realize I don't have her address.

"Hello?" my mum answers.

"Give me her address now!" I snap.

She gives me her address and I immediately hang up. I throw my phone on the seat next to me and drive faster knowing exactly where she is. She's been here the whole time and some how has slipped by me. I don't know what's going to be of her or our child I don't even know if our child survived. Does he or she know about me if they have? Why would she keep me from our child? I have a million questions running through my head, a million of which demand answers.

I stop in front of this apartment complex the one Ellie lives in. I realize I'm still in my running outfit. I honestly don't care at this point. I'm not here to impress anyone.

My heart is Maddison's

My heart is Maddison's. I've left her at home with my mum, shit she's worried sick I know. I decide to call her.

"Harry!" she cries.

"Hey baby don't worry, I'm okay." I say.

"I love you so much." she says.

"I love you so much more, I'll be home soon. I just have to put this behind me. I'm sorry I just left." I say. 

"It's okay." she says but I know she's upset.

"Mads I'm yours always if that's what you're worried about don't be." I assure her.

"Where are you?" she questions.

"I'm outside of her flat in the car." I say.

I hear her sigh through the receiver. I honestly feel like I fucked up by leaving her there only for my mother to tell her everything.

"What has my mum told you?" I question.

"Not a lot she just said you left after you caught her but she hasn't told me everything and I don't think I need to know. She– never mind just go talk to her I'll see you when you get home I love you." she says.

"I love you more baby." I say.

She hangs up without another word and I'm honestly nervous. I'd feel more at ease if she were here. I wish she was but I feel like I should see her alone.

I walk up the steps to apartment B30 and I stand there and knock on the door. I fold my hands together and wait. A minute later the door opens she's there. She's alive.

"Harry?" she says.

"Ellie." I say simply.

"You should go." she says.