Chapter 40

Authors note: I want to thank you guys and Harryspics_ for being so incredible you've brought Secrets of Mr. Styles to 1.29K reads! That's amazing. As for Harryspics I want to thank you because you've helped me a lot with ideas for the story when I've got stuck! So thanks!

~

Harry shakes me awake from my sleep handing me Penny who's hungry assuming her cry just from my half awake state. I lay her next to me and cuddle her. I'm so tired. Harry and I had sex on and off last night. I guess we both got into a heat.

"Good morning, Ms. Quinn." Harry says.

I finally open my eyes the morning sun blinding me I blink my eyes adjusting to the bright light pouring in through the curtains.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles." I smile sitting up with Penny.

I start feeding Penny when Harry brings me her bottle.

"What's the plans today?" I question.

"What do you want to do?" Harry smiles.

"Shop and sight see." I suggest.

"If that's what you want." Harry says.

I nod with a smile spinning around picking out an outfit for today. I settled on something comfy since there would most likely be a lot of walking.

It was Harry's turn to get dressed while I finished getting Penny ready

It was Harry's turn to get dressed while I finished getting Penny ready. He decided on something comfy too and he almost matched my outfit.

"Ready?" he said grabbing his wallet and phone

"Yes." I said stuffing Penny's bag in the bottom of the stroller before snapping her in.

~
As I push Penny down the sidewalk Harry's arm wrapped around my waist. I take the time to reflect on us, in a few months we'll be married. I'll be Mrs. Styles. My mind goes back to our first time we had sex. I didn't know anything about him, yet I gave myself to him without a second thought. I remember how almost immediately afterwards he flipped a switch and was back to his old asshole self. It ruined the whole thing. I still hate that it ended like it did. That was ages ago, I still remember it perfectly. I wanted to leave because I had forgotten about feeding Biscuits but Harry on the other hand didn't want me to go anywhere. Still I left and he was an ass because he threw his clothes at me and wouldn't tell me his name. I shake my head and stifle a laugh.