Chapter 44

I tap my foot nervously as the lady starts styling my hair. My mum watches from behind her eyes of course are filled with tears. She and Liam are the ones walking me down the isle. I haven't seen Liam yet, I suppose he just wants to wait until it's time.

My phone buzzes on the table I grab it.

Harry:
I can't wait to see you beautiful.

To Harry:
I'm a nervous wreck, I hope I don't fall.

Harry:
No worries princess, I'm sure Liam won't let you fall.

To Harry:
You seem so calm, I don't see how

Harry:
I'm not. I've been snapping at these men to get dressed for minutes now.

To Harry:
I can't wait to marry you, I love you.

Harry:
Giving you my last name is something I've wanted to do for months upon months now. I love you most, see you soon princess.

I smile widely at the message and put my phone back down. I keep taking deep breaths to keep myself calm and level. After a few minutes, my hair and makeup are done and it's time for my dress.

Stepping into it feels surreal. I never imagined myself to be marrying someone like Harry. If I were told this was going to happen I wouldn't of believed it. Here I am though, less than an hour I'll be marrying him. Penny squeals frustratingly as my mum puts her in her little dress.

When she's done Penelope goes back to her usual happy self and I'm thankful

When she's done Penelope goes back to her usual happy self and I'm thankful. I love it. She looks beautiful as I look at her my eyes begin to water.

"No crying! I worked really hard on that makeup!" Lily snaps.

"Sorry sorry." I say dabbing my eyes with a tissue.

I'm finally laced up and fixed up I'm totally ready.

I get the signal that it's time to go

I get the signal that it's time to go. My mum hands me my bouquet and kisses my cheek before we head out. My sister walks in front of us holding Penelope. Penny is our flower girl and my sister is my maid of honor. As we reach the door I stand nervously gripping my mums arm slightly tighter.