Chapter 17

I take a deep breath as I take the stick out of the package my heart racing a mile a minute. Why am I so nervous? Come on Maddison it's just a test. I rip the plastic open sending the test to fall to floor I gather it up. I pee on the stick like instructed and I place the cap back on and wait the given amount of time.

"You ready Harry?" I call from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm ready." Harry comes in the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and when Harry comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, I grab the test and open my eyes to look. A big + is apparent on the paper.

"Harry its positive." I finally say.

"Are-are you sure?" he says.

"Yes but I want to be totally sure did you go get the other two test?" I question.

"Yes." he holds the up and I take one and pack one in my purse for the plane in a few hours.

"Go so I can take this one." I say.

"Can I stay for this one please? My nerves were eating me alive outside that door." he says.

I give him a silent nod and wait until I have to go again. When I finally do I grab the stick and repeat what I did the first time.

"It's positive Mads." Harry says looking at the stick. 

"What?" I say utterly shocked.

"Mads it's positive." he repeats.

I can't help the tears that come down my face. Harry looks at me with scrunched brows.

My father is going to murder me. My mother will be mad but she'll come around. My sister Jesus I don't know what she would do, she's a mystery and a teenager at that. Imagine if they found out how Harry is fucked up secretly. My dad would want to beat him blue, my mother would understand... I hope, and my sister well she would flip but in a weird way.

"Baby say something." Harry says.

"I'm scared." I say tears brimming my eyes only to fall down my cheeks.

"Of what?" he says softly.

"What my family will think of me now that I've got pregnant." I say.

"If they love you baby they won't care and will be happy for you." he says wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"They're both positive. I'm sure the third will be too." I say.

"You're scared I know but it's okay." he assures and plants a kiss on my forehead.

I nod. I know he's right it will be okay with my mum and sister but my dad is who I'm worried about, scared even. I wonder what Harry would do if I told him about what my father did to my mum that one time. I know this baby won't ever have to worry about a father like mine.

Though Harry is fucked up he will never be as fucked up as my father was and still is.

"Are you ready?" Harry snaps me from my thoughts.

I shake my head and smile.

"Yeah sorry." I say.

"Good Zayn's waiting for us and the plane is ready to go." he explains.

I walk to him grabbing my small carry on and my purse to keep me occupied for the ride.