Chapter 34

Authors Note: First off thank you so much for 1K reads! It means so much! Enjoy :)

"We haven't done anything with them my family at all since my outburst I feel we should." I say feeding Penny her bottle as Harry gets dressed for the day.

"What about we take them sight seeing?" Harry says taking Penny so I can change.

She fusses for a minute until she sees who has her and I smile she's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. I stepped out of the closet now fully clothed. I decided on something cozy.

As I walk out the closet Harry shakes his head at my outfit

As I walk out the closet Harry shakes his head at my outfit. He stands crossing to me Penny still in his arms.

"Please don't cover yourself up Mads, you're beautiful." Harry says softly and kisses me.

"I don't feel like it, as much as you say I am I just don't feel I am. I feel fat and ugly." I say looking at the floor.

Harry sighs and puts Penny down in her bed walking back to me. He puts his finger under my chin.

"Maddison Quinn you're beautiful please don't cover up yourself. You had a baby the weight you have now will go. If it doesn't fine," he lifts my face to look at him, "you're still beautiful. You're not fat!" he kisses me.

He is right it's just some baby weight that may or may not go away. Our little girl is beautiful and I'm so happy she's healthy and happy too. I just don't feel beautiful even though Harry says I am. Harry grabs Penny again and I shake my head not allowing myself to dwell on the thought of my body any longer for today that is.

Harry and I decided to take my family sight seeing since they have never been to New York. My sister says Times Square is on the top of her list. We plan to go there last. It's where some decent restaurants are too it's there last night here so we're treating them.

"We'll take a ferry to see the Statue of Liberty." I explain.

"Sounds lovely." my mum says from the back seat.

She's sat next to Penny my sister is stuck in the very back with my father. Who hasn't said a single word this entire time to me or Harry. Maybe it's the way I yelled at him before leaving at Christmas, or maybe he saw my outburst, or maybe it's because I haven't let him hold his granddaughter, or maybe he's finally learned it's best to not talk to me at all.

I grab Harry's hand squeezing it. We pull off parking paying a garage to park here for about 5 hours. Harry hops out first getting Penny's stroller from the trunk he sets it up. I unbuckle Penny from her carrier and put her in the stroller covering her with a thick blanket. I take a moment to admire her, she looks nothing like me. Only like her daddy and in a way that makes me annoyed? I've carried her for 9 months, going through the ordeal of painful yet precious kicks, her laying on a nerve resulting in a restless night, just regular sleepless nights, or-