Part I: Chapter 1

Have you ever heard about a Savior having a happily ever after? Well some might have but most don't. In the original story of The Hunger Games, Katniss didn't get her happy ending. She wasn't happy at all. In The Maze Runner, you've read that Thomas ended up with Brenda and they lived their lives together. You might think that Thomas had a rough path but he did get a good ending. It's because he wasn't the real Savior in the story. In fact, she was never ever truly mentioned. It's time we put her story out in the open.

-

(Y/N) Paige, the daughter of Ava Paige, she was just but a young girl with big dreams. She didn't really plan to be a part of this organization that calls themselves WICKED. She wasn't part of the ones being tested but she was the one testing the subjects, or so she thought. One of her favorite subjects was Subject A5, all because of the history between them.

She watched as he does his job at the Maze. She was just inside her office and she isn't needed that much today. Her eyes watched as the boy ran deeper and deeper into the Maze, searching for answers.

"Maybe I could," (Y/N) said to herself thinking of accessing just a little bit of Newt's mind so that he could remember a small clue. "It's just a small clue. You can easily miss it," she went to Newt's files since she has easy access to it. With a simple press of a button, an idea came to Newt's head.

The doors of her office were suddenly opened by her mother, Ava Paige. "(Y/N) what did you do?" She said with panic laced at her voice.

"I didn't do anything. I accidentally pressed a button," (Y/N) said innocently. (Y/N) was brilliant and her mom was really proud of her, but she has a tendency of being clumsy.

"Fine. Try to be careful (Y/N)."

"I will mom."

When she left, (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief. She saw that Newt has uncovered a new part of the Maze. Using her finger, she caressed Newt's cheek from the screen.

"I miss you Newt," she whispered on the screen.

She watched as the boy was running back to the Glade, excited to tell about the new part of the Maze. Then the boy stopped and looked around, as if he was looking for someone.

"Is someone there?" She heard him say.

"He heard me?" (Y/N) was confused on how he heard him but she was somehow glad that he did.

(Y/N) left her office and she saw her friends Thomas and Teresa. They seemed to be in a hurry and (Y/N) wondered why. The only thing she could think of was that they were secretly going on dates. So she followed the both of them and saw that they were sending out information from WICKED to the Right Arm. When they were going back, (Y/N) blocked the both of them. Thomas and Teresa were frozen with fear.

"What are you two doing?" She hissed at them. "Why are you sending out information?" Thomas was about to try to explain then (Y/N) cut him off, "without me?"

"What?" Teresa was confused as much as Thomas was.

"I never really approved of all of this. I didn't want to be a part of this. I can also spill more information since I have access to most of them."

"So you're alright with this?" Thomas asked, still in disbelief.

"Yes Thomas. What do I need to do so that you'll believe me?"

"Nothing," he said. "We know that we can trust you. So are you really in? You know how your mom will react to this."

"I don't care. I'll just be the source. I can't always go linger around like the both of you."