Part II: Chapter 24

A/N: Hey guys, I'll be introducing a new character.

(Y/N) has been sleeping for about two to three weeks now. Her dreams were the memories that WICKED has erased from her mind. As she was asleep, WICKED would take blood from her.

(Y/N).

(Y/N) then heard a female voice in her head.

I can't stay long. It's me Brenda.

I'll just tell you that after Phase Three, I'll try to get the boys to escape. I'll also help the others but I need you for that.

(Y/N)?

(Y/N) wanted to say something in her mind but she felt as if it was blocked. Like something was blocking her from saying what she wanted to say.

I have no idea if you heard this but I hope that you do.

Jack will be helping with the escape.

(Y/N) was shocked to hear the name Jack once again. Jack was one of the men in the Right Arm that she used to talk to. She's never seen his face but she knows his voice by heart. She wanted to ask about him, how he's there but she couldn't.

He'll wake you up tonight and tell you the plan that he's been working on.

Bye.

Brenda's voice was no longer in her head. She was shocked that she was even there in the first place. (Y/N)'s only companion until Jack could wake her up is her thoughts. Her thoughts on what could be happening to her friends and Newt right now. If Newt knows that he isn't immune. If he'll be mad at her for not really telling him directly. She knows that the Newt that she fell in love with will understand but he already has the Flare crawling inside of him freely.

(Y/N) knew that she can't do anything about it until she wakes up and sees for herself. So until then, she just had to wait.

-

When the sun disappeared from the sky, (Y/N) opened her eyes for the first time in weeks. (Y/N) looked around and saw that she was on a hospital bed. There was a huge glass window right in front of where which she could see a white hallway. She wasn't strapped down which was a huge puzzle for her but then remembering that WICKED can control her head is a good reason why.

(Y/N)?

(Y/N) again heard a voice in her head, but this time it's a male's voice. It's Jack's voice.

"Jack?"

Yeah. She could hear the huskiness of his voice. I know that you must be wondering how I'm here talking to you with WICKED's security system. I'll tell you that story when I see you in the flesh later, now I need you to trust me and do as I say. Do you trust me?

"Yeah," (Y/N) said.

Good. Your mom is on her way to you just act normal.

"Normal," (Y/N) chuckled softly and she could hear Jack chuckle at what he said.

Just act how you would I guess.

"Now there's the right choice of words."

When Jack stopped talking in her head, (Y/N) heard footsteps and saw her mom out the window. She came inside the room and stood up right beside (Y/N). (Y/N) wondered why her mother was there. She expected to talk when she came inside but she just stared at her daughter for a while, not saying a word.